Sign in to follow this  
SHRIMPER

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Unusual card I know but its HEX may find it amusing [:D] Merry Xmas.

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/EWW1/EDP/1952busjumpsketch.jpg[/IMG]

And  Merry Christmas to you Shrimper, and to all who have tried to keep posting.Yes this is an amusing photo. I do know the story and lived 2 doors from the family of Albert Gunter.I think by the time we arrived he had jumped his last "Bridge to Babylon".He made 6 inches in the Times. Times online will have the article if anyone is interested.I think your photo is a bit ''ET phone home!''I do have a print of the old cutting somewhere.But it doesn''t say much more than Wiki.Of course its now on Wiki which didn''t exist once. So it is easier. The name was Gunter.Anyway Merry Christmas one and all. Hex

Merry Christmas

Let''s not forget that for some it won''t be because they are a punch bag for their spouse''s insecurities.

This number is for anyone (men and women) who are used as a punchbag.

Call the Respect Phoneline on freephone

0808 802 4040

Here''s to you having the courage to make that call and get help this Christmas

Yes Merry Christmas everyone on here

Have to agree with above post. A friend of mine took several years to leave an abusive husband. Not quite as straight forward as people might think. Also pleased post says about anyone as not just women who get abused by men.

Frohe Weihnacht and a well spirited slide into the new year to all.Well it would be nice to say that all has been quiet in my neck of the woods,still a huge fight erupted about 10 minutes walk away last night, which ended up with 2 men in hospital.Talking as I do, to a CPSO....( just curious).... 4 women were arrested for bottling the blokes.On that cheery note I think I will look forward to Magwitch and his fortune for PiP.It has been a funny old year, weather, government change ''n all.Still as Prof.Cox sang. "Things can only get better" . Thanks Shrimper.hex