Sign in to follow this  
Alan Johnson

What a load of tosh!!!

The following taken from Sky Sports today 30.08.05

Norwich have given manager Nigel Worthington a vote of confidence in the face of the club''s poor start to the Championship season.

The Canaries were the bookies'' favourites to make an immediate return to the top-flight, but have had a meagre return of just three points from their opening six games.

A 3-1 defeat at Stoke on Monday left The Canaries second bottom with only struggling Millwall worse off.

However, the Norfolk outfit have quickly come out in defence of Worthington and insist talk of him already being under pressure is wide of the mark despite unrest amongst some fans.

"It (looking for a new manager) is just not on the agenda - it''s unthinkable," chairman Roger Munby told the club''s official website.

"The fans have been behind Nigel.

"They are curious at some of his decisions. But what they don''t know, and what I sometimes don''t know, is what happens up at Colney in training and the psychological preparations before matches.

"When frustration breaks out they will attribute the things they see on the pitch as their only explanation."

I don''t think we can wait much longer to get points on the board.....12 pts behind already.....4 wins and hope everyone slips up???

We could be the next Nottingham Forest if we are not carefull.

No signings dose not help either....not even a player mentioned as a possibility....or will we be suprised come this time tomorrow.

I give him until the SCUM game to turn it round fail at that game and it should be BYE BYE