Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Fifa 12 PS3 quick question before i commit to buy..

Gabby Agbonlahor is a must buy for Norwich career mode! Think he he has 93 Sprint speed, very strong and a decent finisher too. I just do lofted through balls over to him and he usually just runs onto them. Got him for about 4 million. Through gritted teeth I sold Wes to QPR for 8 million - don''t know who to spend it on though!

Good game.

are you boys playing on legendary? only way to play it IMO. I found it incredibly frustrating at first and got fired twice without 1 point. I even got knocked out of a cup by Ipswich, losing 6-0, which ruined my evening.

However, I am now in my third attempt and you definately start to get used to the feel of the game and it pays off! Just hold x (ps3) to jockey and the majority of the time you will shut the opposition strikers out, and use the tackle O button sparingly. I am now only losing 1-0 and have got a couple of points on the board. What a game though, I think its the most realistic one yet, and so rewarding when Holt and Vaughan start banging the goals in!

The only thing I cant handle yet is when

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I recommend buying the best football game when it comes out this coming Friday :)[/quote]

I brought PES last year for a change and it was truly terrible!  A complete waste of money!  Anyone who is thinking of buying PES don''t do it!  Fifa is brilliant this year, don''t waste your money and time on PES.

[quote user="Boyo"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I recommend buying the best football game when it comes out this coming Friday :)[/quote]

I brought PES last year for a change and it was truly terrible!  A complete waste of money!  Anyone who is thinking of buying PES don''t do it!  Fifa is brilliant this year, don''t waste your money and time on PES.

[/quote]If the PES demo is anything to go by, it''s going to be worse than last years version. Keeper''s literally cant hold anything.

lol hogesar, thats a load of rubbish you blatantly haven''t played the PES demo.

For a start its a DEMO not the full version of the game, and secondly it is a vast improvement already on last years version.

All this anti-PES is quite pathetic, if you don''t like it fair enough, I don''t like Fifa because i find it too easy and unrealistic, I don''t go around telling people not to buy Fifa because of my opinion, if you bought PES and don''t like it, return or trade in, ok you might lose a bit of money on it but if you''ve got the money to spend on it, you can''t miss it that much. I really have to laugh at anyone who thinks Fifa is hard, maybe this year is much harder but i''ve always got bored of pervious versions very quickly because of how easy they are, yet i''m still playing PES 2011 today.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]lol hogesar, thats a load of rubbish you blatantly haven''t played the PES demo.

For a start its a DEMO not the full version of the game, and secondly it is a vast improvement already on last years version.

All this anti-PES is quite pathetic, if you don''t like it fair enough, I don''t like Fifa because i find it too easy and unrealistic, I don''t go around telling people not to buy Fifa because of my opinion, if you bought PES and don''t like it, return or trade in, ok you might lose a bit of money on it but if you''ve got the money to spend on it, you can''t miss it that much. I really have to laugh at anyone who thinks Fifa is hard, maybe this year is much harder but i''ve always got bored of pervious versions very quickly because of how easy they are, yet i''m still playing PES 2011 today.[/quote]Yep downloaded the PES demo and played it. I also have PES 2011. Which is playable, but not great.The new fifa you won''t find too easy, its harder than PES.I''m not Anti-PES, i''ve preferred PES a couple of times out of Fifa. But there''s a reason Fifa gets all the plaudits, and Konami get plenty of criticism.And it''s not a vast improvement. What''s improved? The replay''s? That was pretty much the best part of PES 2011. The demo was god damn awful, full of ridiculous glitches and like i said, Goalkeepers didnt know how to hold the ball even when i rolled a low-power shot into their body. This is playing on single and multi player.Strangely enough, it isn''t "all anti-pes" just because i prefer one to the other. It''s hardly my fault Konami have released a really poor game, is it? It''s fine though, you and 10 other people across the country enjoy it!

Have had the new Fifa since saturday it''s pretty good but defending against the computer is impossible. Really enjoying the new PES demo as well it''s very playable and the games are exiting where as on Fifa some of the games feel like a chore. The people slagging of PES really should give it a chance had both Fifa and PES last year and thought PES was the more enjoyable game but Fifa looks better with all the official kits, names ect.

Hmm I find PES to be too easy, maybe because of the amount of time I put into it until a couple of years ago. When I go back and try it I still find that I''m better at PES than FIFA even though I switched when FIFA 10 came out. It''s something about the shooting I think, can never seem to figure it out with FIFA.

But as others have said this years is much more challenging especially against the computer. Slide tackles are the exception not the rule and holding A no longer wins you the ball most of the time.

I wish they could improve the management mode, and a fantasy draft online league would be nice too.