Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Against 10 men

I normally hate it when Norwich are playing against a team that has a man sent off because I believe it only makes that team more stronger and a harder unit to play against with on not many occasions Norwich going on to win the game (Blackburn at home last year).  Why is it then that when our own team has a man sent off we just buckle and fall apart get beaten by crap teams.  Surely the team should gell much better with a greater determination to win as this is what happens with other teams yet when Norwich have a man sent off I just say to myself ''well thats that then'' and am most invariably proved right. 

Sorry but that is just typical of the pile of *rse that''s being talked on this board at the minute.If like me you were standing in the p*ssing rain at Portsmouth last New Year''s day you''ll remember Edworthy getting sent off after 5 minutes, followed by a 85 minutes of utter guts and determination in abominable conditions ending in a draw (which could easily have been a win had Leon''s goal not been disallowed).Is this board really only populated by fairweather whingers?