zemas tendon

DAVID HAYE V VITALI KLITSCHKO

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

The fight can be found on the usual footy stream site[;)]

[/quote]

HERO!!!!!

Arrrrghhhh all the links I can find are crap and stuttering :(

Davo

All the links Ive been watching have been closed down :/ I saw the 2nd round (great punches from both in the 2nd) then it closed down

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]http://boxingguru.yolasite.com/Hit it now![/quote]

Don''t - Trojan horse!

[/quote]Errrrrr, no it''s not!

[quote user="Unhinged Wizard"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]http://boxingguru.yolasite.com/Hit it now![/quote]

Don''t - Trojan horse!

[/quote]Errrrrr, no it''s not!

[/quote]From where I''m sitting, it''s a perfect Veetle stream from Sky Box Office.Is your AV ok? Not wanting to cause ill feeling, but this is perfect here!I would never post anything that would harm others. I''ve been on the wrong end of Trojans. I wouldn''t wish them on anyone.

[quote user="Bowgy"][quote user="Unhinged Wizard"]http://boxingguru.yolasite.com/Hit it now![/quote]Cheers! got a couple of rounds but its been removed now :([/quote]Died in the 11th. Tossers.....

For the people looking for links in future this is the site to watch www.liveonlinefooty.com it costs £6 for a 2 month subsctription via paypal all the fball and big sporting events are on there. The quality is superb and it doesn''t get taken down.

Haye let himself down really, although Wlad used his reach advantage well. Haye had a decent last round and really rocked Wlad with a right hook. Wlad was visibly shaken by it, his guard dropped etc. Had that been a couple of rounds earlier then the outcome may have been different. At times Haye looked bereft of ideas he wasn''t outclassed by Wlad, Wlad was just better tactically and used his pluses, reach and weight to his advantage. I think Haye will be annoyed with himself.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]haye the haymaker more like haye the hype lol out boxed out thought and outclassed, simples!!![/quote]

Agree with 2 of those. Out boxed and out fought, but I wouldn''t sy outclassed. Wlad deserved the win, was better on the night, but it certainly wasn''t an anihillation.

I quite liked Haye until tonight, but he''s gone down in my estimation now. He never went at Klitschhko and now that crap about his toe.... Yeah ok, it''s probably painful and could affect the fight.

However, he''s supposed to be a fighter... a warrior.

But seeing him limping back to his dressing room just now makes him far off that mark, he''s got the power he should have just gone at him like he''s been telling everyone all these years!!

Really gutted as was looking forward to the fight and feel we''ve been robbed of a classic cause he bottled it and was falling around like a wally.

.....Saying that, i would''ve probably ran home crying just being stared at by Wladimir pre-fight!! :)

Fanny lost, whatever does he think he is? |This was not boxing from Haye, that was bad mouthing, and fannying about. Klitschko has got a brain left, he''s a Dr. for f sake, does Hasye think his smart arse comments would stop a traditional boxing stance by a heavier guy? Newton''s law should have made this clear to him. Klitschko will take his title into retirement, as it looks like, there is nobody out there that could touch a boxer who can play chess as good as he can box.

That said, i was a sucker too, I thought Haye would do a 3 round exhibition of his thoughts, ah well..... try again.

He had a chance to fly at him, but failed to live up to his big

Yeah thats it, he deserved to win for a better work rate, but not for anything particularly classy he did. Neither landed enough quality shots, Haye maybe landed one or two more quality shots but got caught with the jab too often, which is why he lost the fight.

I would like to see a rematch as its still the most exciting fight out there, bring Wlad out of Germany for a change - Been a few years since he''s left his comfort zone.

Not a great night for boxing though.

So glad Haye got beat, but very disappointed he didn''t get knocked out. He is a complete ****. Yes I realise it is part of the game, and he will get more money for it, but there are plenty of boxers who are not like that, and I respect so much for that! Manny Pacquiao and the Klitchko brothers are good examples. Haye is a great fighter don''t get me wrong, and he did pretty well tonight. Also big point is that Klitchko is a much bigger and heavier fighter. But hahahaha Haye unlucky!

Couple of better fights in my local.[:|]Man,there are some angry people out there!

Haye is only marginally better the one A Harrison. None of the current crop of heavyweights would last more than a round or two with some of the greats of a bygone era of only a very few years ago.

Haye''s bark was definitely worse than his bite, but fair play to him, he knows how to sell one of his fights

Some are being a bit harsh on Haye. I thought Klitschko would win yes. Haye had a game plan it worked up to a point as it got him to the judges.  Haye tried to stop Klitschko leaning on him and he tried to punch his body. If Haye had come out gun-ho he''d have lost within 3 rounds.