Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

DAVID HAYE V VITALI KLITSCHKO

Off the subject of football, anyone watching the fight tonight... Should be Snakepit Flag in Stadium!!

Klitschko to win in 6 rounds

Laugh? I nearly cried...

I''ll be watching tonight at the Elephant and Castle in Wheathampstead

Anyone know of anywhere decent that its being shown in and around norwich? the only place i''ve seen it advertised is the POW pub and don''t really fancy that

Should be 10pm, but they''re worried about rain now so the fight might be a TKD after 4 rounds if the weather is too bad.Haye before the 6th if he is going to win, it wont go the 12, a KO either way.

I don''t think Haye will be able to knock him out.....

Agree with ncfcstar that it won''t go the 12 rounds, so i can only see one result....

Klitschko to win in 7th round.

''The Stores'' on Dereham Rd (near junction with Old Palace Rd), is showing it. £10 entrance fee though. Not a bad little boozer...

Pubs and Social clubs all seem to be charging for entrance to watch this, Just out of curiosity does anyone know how much Sky are ripping them off to show it?

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"]''The Stores'' on Dereham Rd (near junction with Old Palace Rd), is showing it. £10 entrance fee though. Not a bad little boozer...[/quote]That''s a shame, can''t see that drawing the crowds in when it''s £15 on home PPV.  Got some mates coming round, I pay the PPV, they bring the booze and food.  Expect they''ll be going home about 10:30pm after Klitschko knocks Haye out early on.

Haye needs to get in some BIG punches early on. If he hasn''t hurt Klitschko by the 4th-5th round i fear it will be over for Haye. Heart says Haye,Head says Klitschko.

I''m backing Haye all the way, Wladimir has never fought anyone with Hayes speed and power combination in his career. Haye should be mobile enough to avoid Wladimir''s jab and throw punches in bunches when he gets an opportunity. It''s no secret that Wlad has a glass chin, he''s hit the ground 11 times in his career and if he does so tonight then Haye wont allow him to recover so I can only see this fight going one way.Even though I''m backing the Brit I have to say that Wlad has conducted himself as a true Champ throughout the build up of this fight. Considering English isn''t his first language it''s remarkable how brilliant Wladimirs humour has been. Looking forward to the fight.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I''m backing Haye all the way, Wladimir has never fought anyone with Hayes speed and power combination in his career. Haye should be mobile enough to avoid Wladimir''s jab and throw punches in bunches when he gets an opportunity. It''s no secret that Wlad has a glass chin, he''s hit the ground 11 times in his career and if he does so tonight then Haye wont allow him to recover so I can only see this fight going one way.Even though I''m backing the Brit I have to say that Wlad has conducted himself as a true Champ throughout the build up of this fight. Considering English isn''t his first language it''s remarkable how brilliant Wladimirs humour has been. Looking forward to the fight. [/quote]I see it the other way.  Haye''s chinny, and Klitschko has 49 KOs from 55 fights.  Klitschko is bigger, heavier, with a longer reach and unlike Valuev, is smart and understands tactics - Haye will never have been hit by someone with Klitschko''s power.  I can''t see Haye doing anything much tonight.

On paper Wladimir Klitschko has a very impressive record but he and his brother have been dominating a very weak heavyweight division for some time now. Looking at his record of wins you can''t really pick out one big fight as the majority of his opponents have been out of shape weak heavyweights. It''s the same for Haye, he has yet to beat a good Heavyweight but his track record is more impressive to me as he is a natural cruiser weight who went onto win a Heavyweight title after dominating the cruiser weight division. Even if Haye did go onto unify the Heavyweight division he would still never be considered as one of the great Heavyweights because of the lack of big name fighters out there, not his fault but that''s the reality.

I''ve said all along Haye to win in the 7th by KO,i do think though that Klit will go after Haye in the first two rounds and really try to test his chin.

I would like to see Haye win and I have a feeling he will.Having said that, I''m no great judge when it comes to boxing.

I know Haye is English and all that but he is such a cock I would quite like to see him knocked out. And I suspect I''m not alone.