Sign in to follow this  
JKUIL

Olympics and the 100 metre final

Can someone clarify this for me. What exactly does a ticket for the 100 metre men''s final enable the ticket holder to see ? Are the ticket holders let into the stadium just before event and do they then have to leave immediately after ? If so, does this mean that their stay in the stadium lasts for just a few minutes ?  

A ticket for the 100 metres men''s final allows you to run in the event , you will be in lane 6 alongside Usain Bolt.You would have more need for concern if you had won a ticket for the super heavy weight boxing men''s final.

[quote user="Al Catraz"]Can someone clarify this for me. What exactly does a ticket for the 100 metre men''s final enable the ticket holder to see ? Are the ticket holders let into the stadium just before event and do they then have to leave immediately after ? If so, does this mean that their stay in the stadium lasts for just a few minutes ?  [/quote]

You have a ticket for a session, about 3 hours I think. So you enter at 7 and leave at 10. Or something similar to that anyway.

I posted a link to a quite funny article about the random allocation of tickets.The writer proposed that the contestants should be randomly allocated too.So the sprinters have to do dressage, the weightlifters ... the pole vault.the list could go on. (But keep the ladies volleball.) Ok I know ....ist pig.