Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

What on earth is going on?

As much as i''d like to say we-re still 2 points clear, canary boy we won''t be ''surviving'' in the premiership because we won''t be in the premiership. i''m sorry but bradford at home is a must win game, and it is a game we have to win if we want to even consider being promoted.

If you look at an earlier posting of mine I did state that this was an awful banana skin for us as Bradford always come down here and get a result. The butterflies in my stomach this lunchtime were well and truly those of a worrying fan who had the feeling that today was going to go belly up. Anybody though who thinks that automatic promotion is guranteed just because we now have Huckerby will now have to think very hard because this league is the hardest to get out of and no team is going to lay down and give us the points. As I said earlier we still have some very tough games (as do everyone else) but we have to get ourselves back on track with the next game if not Sunderland Sheff Utd West Brom could soon be above us. The FA Cup break can give those teams not playing well a vital break and those that are playing well can interrupt their rhythm. Lets hope that is has only affected us for one game as I am sure that Worthy will not take no crap because although working today have heard from friend who attended that we were not inspiring at all.

every team has slip ups
and every team has offdays like we did yesterday.

it doesn''t mean wer''e suddenly relegation fodder

after one performance like yesterday - it doens''t bother me to much, but it will if we play like it in the next 2 - 3 games