Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Money In th Bank

Loans my dear boy, loans

That way we get a far better player for the time required

Remember Sept 2003

Good times are a comin''

Now I am in the Worthy In camp at the moment but do you give a manager walking a tightrope all of your small remaining pot of transfer kitty to spend or do you wait and see what can be done with the squad and some loan signings and save the cash for january when if the worst comes tio the worst a new manager would have some cash to make some changes?

Personally I hope worthy can use some of the money now to bring in a central midfielder to partner Safri and also some loan players; if things are going really badly and the worst does happen then the sale of leon/green/ashton may give the new manager more money to use. 

OTBC

[quote]Now I am in the Worthy In camp at the moment but do you give a manager walking a tightrope all of your small remaining pot of transfer kitty to spend or do you wait and see what can be done with the s...[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing ZLF.  It would be interesting to know if the board are still prepared for NW to spend £2m on one player.  I hope so, if you back your manager to turn things round then you back him fully.

I really am hoping we made a good signing today, it would lift the mood of the fans and players!

The trouble is trying to make a major buy in the last hours before the window closes, when you''re 23rd in the league, well, doesn''t really help the bargaining position much does it?