Sign in to follow this  
AJ

We are missing Hughes

I was reading someones post in the transfer forum and then it hit me, somewhat like a bus hitting a poor defenceless rabit, or more at home the ball hitting the post cross bar but stilll failing to find then net!

Anyway, we are simply missing hughes in the midfield. Marney is ok, but no replacement, and the results say it all.

look at the facts.......

hughes in the side:

Played                won          drew           lost

3                        0               3               0

without hughes

Played               Won           Drew            Lost

3                        0                 0                3

also, without hughes we have conceeded alot more goals

Prehaps he is the key to the midfield in there with safri? the facts say we are missing him, on the pitch says we are missing him, only thing is hes injured

hurry back Andy, we need you!

[quote]I was reading someones post in the transfer forum and then it hit me, somewhat like a bus hitting a poor defenceless rabit, or more at home the ball hitting the post cross bar but stilll failing to fi...[/quote]

God, I hope that isn''t true.

Spoke to some Reading fans who said that they are not missing him, in fact glad to see the back of him!

[quote]I was reading someones post in the transfer forum and then it hit me, somewhat like a bus hitting a poor defenceless rabit, or more at home the ball hitting the post cross bar but stilll failing to fi...[/quote]

Is that the sound of clutching at straws AJ? 

It wuold sound ok if the level of performances in those three games had been noticeably different from the subsequent three games, and imo they standard has been poor in midfield for all 6 games.

Hopefully he will make a difference - coz we need an upturn and soon.

OTBC