Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Internet Radio: PLEASE READ

Dear posters:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer my post. I''ve moved away to Uni and as I can''t see the lads on a saturday aft the next best option would be to listen to the game. Is there anyway I can listen to Radio Norfolk or Five Live on the internet? I have been searching but to no avail.

Thanks

Sign up to Canarisworld on the Norwich City website www.canaries.co.uk and you get every Norwich game live and hundreds of others as well.

Sign up to canaries world, you can get Radio Norfolk through it. - www.canaries.co.uk. You can also get five live through the bbc website, but you''ll get better coverage from my gran watching teletext, the beeb hate Norwich.

You should be thinking on how you are going to pay for that top up fee, rather than listening to football. Sorry i couldn''t resist! You''ve got no chance on the internet the olny other way is if you have digital TV. You''re a student of course you''ll have SKY.

If you are on BT you can get unlimited calls for about £28 a month. Though you are charged after one hour so you hang up on 59 mins and then redial.

Next find some kind soul who will put their phone next to a radio that is tuned into Radio Norfolk.

Don''t knock it I''ve done worse to find the result when out of the country or away - that is before mobile phones etc.

BBC also does an internet text service updated every two minutes. Bit basic.

Wondered what the legality would be on an individual sat watching the game with a mobile phone and commentating direct to a website.

Given the way technology is going it will soon be easily possible if not already.

It''s generally good, except the dropped the ball in a very large way when they messed up the Ipswich game

If you''re with NTL which is offered in most student areas then you can get Canaries World free.

www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk - foward slash summat else.

That provides a live stream of radio norfolk, including the big match