Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Robert Segal just seen leaving Colney... (Bentley)

Just had a phone call from a friend saying that Robert Segal has just left Colney. Isn''t he David Bentley''s agent? Perhaps someone can confirm that?

If true, would that not be a great signing?

doesnt surprise me. i got a mate who goes norwich city college and was in same class as mcveigh and russell few years back. from that he got good mates with mcveighs brother. He mentioned to me few months before mulryne left he had been on the old happy powder. Not long after. he is out of carrow

Wrong thread Chris, but like you say, not surprising.  As regards to the original thread title, if he could perform week in week out, then I would love him back here.

Wrong thread Chris, but like you say, not surprising.  As regards to the original thread title, if he could perform week in week out, then I would love him back here.

[quote]Bentley''s just gone on loan to Blackburn.[/quote]

Blimey - Hughes is taing the discipline thing seriously;  Bentley is the last one to dive in fully committed

Worrying for city (not that we could compete with a prem club) as he did at least have a touch of class that is sorely missing in midfield.

OTBC  

You''re right Zip, he does have a "touch of class".

But unfortunately he also has a "pass of Holt". Put it this way, I''m not shedding any tears over missing out on him....

He probably was only here to pick up Bentley''s hat that he left in one of the changing rooms!

He probably was only here to pick up Bentley''s hat that he left in one of the changing rooms!

no - he was probably there to laugh in worthys face for not signing up such a desperately needed face wen we have obviously had the opportunity and money to do so....choose bentley and with a bit of luck making the playoffs with a laughably poor side, or choose the relegation dogfight we currently look like facing - worthington has clearly become too attached to the players - and has favourites, Holt - Flem etc - im sorry to say it and this is the first time i have but i think its time for him to go unless he makes 3 key quality loan signings on 3month deals within the next week - otherwise he isnt dealing with the part of his job which is solving crises and other disasters...

[quote]doesnt surprise me. i got a mate who goes norwich city college and was in same class as mcveigh and russell few years back. from that he got good mates with mcveighs brother. He mentioned to me few mo...[/quote]

didn''t mcveigh sign from another club (spurs if i recall correctly), don''t think he was in the same class as russell

can someone correct me if i''m wrong.