Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

Slam goes the transfer window

[quote]Only on "emergency loans"[/quote]

Have to say the fact it is loans in a restricted manner does worry me despite the apparent confidence coming out of the club - how costly could that possible misintepretation be.

If no loan signings can arrive until Jan then this is a disasterous day for City.

OTBC

I am quite disgusted, this City team is not far from being a great team but not enough has been done. They could have gotten away with it had we had a good set of opening results.... but we didnt did we !

Worthy won´t bring in a loan to replace Flemming, Or will he ? I can see a versatile mid-fielder coming in and maybe a striker, but not of sufficient quality.

[quote]Have to say the fact it is loans in a restricted manner does worry me despite the apparent confidence coming out of the club - how costly could that possible misintepretation be. If no loan signings ...[/quote]

They surely know that dont they? (Well, youd like to think so!)

Im gutted we havent bought/loaned anyone, that centre midfield region is still looking pretty bare.

I''m devastated if the window has shut. I really am shocked at the number and quality of signings Worthy has made this Summer. We were promised that any players that left would be replaced. We are 4 short.

This really isn''t good enough. If I was to make a decision to renew my season ticket today - I know what I''d do.

For once I am in total agreement that it is time for Worthy to go. He is too weak to take us to the Prem and keep us there. I predict middle to bottom for the rest of the year.

VERY VERY disappointed.

Wow! We nearly signed an experienced defender! That means we nearly got some expensive has-been offloaded onto us again. We''ve signed too few players over the summer, and those that have been signed have turned out to be average at best. It seems that we''ve settled for mid-table mediocrity again.

It is not only disappointing, it is also concerning.

Do the hierarchy at the Club truly believe that the squad as it is is good enough? If they do then I am amazed. If they don''t, why didn''t they do something about it, or is it simply a case of players do not want to come to NCFC?

Anyone else wonder if the cost of a vote of confidence is £2mio+? I think the board have tied Worthys hands. Either he should have been allowed the cash or they should have binned him ..... have they just saved the cash for January and left us in a weaker position until then .... You have to worry about the quality of transfer dealings over the summer, I believe we have signed some good players and they will improve but in terms of numbers well it''s far from the one out one in we were promised ...... The next five games are now crucial.