Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eddie

Ambitious? Your having a laugh!

Well then transfer window has closed and no fresh faces have come in, thing''s desperately need shaking up and the only way that''s going to happen now is if Worthy inspires a return to form. If he doesn''t he will lose his job.

He has already received the dreaded vote of confidence, and has left himself in a position where if results do not improve the board will be able to do only one thing about it - replace him.

I''m also not so sure he''ll find it as easy as he thinks to bring in emergency short term loans. We are not in a situation comparable to Millwall, finding your team without a keeper and at the foot of the table are not the same thing. One is an emergency and the other is just called being poor.

all these negative vibes are not helping anyone including NW and the players, munby has also stated that worthy won''t go................ so let it go and support the team.

It will and must get a whole lot better but sacking people is not an option.

I cant see how anyone can accuse Norwich of not being ambitious before the Leeds game the kit man was throwing the ball to Ashton to warm up (if thats not ambition I dont know what is) as negative Nigel couldnt make it. A close source told me that at the next home game Doris the tea lady is coming out in her slippers to show how to cross the ball from the wings as Huckerby can''t make it. Apart from that the future doesn''t look to bright. Can the 1st Wizard have alook into the future and see if he can see kids for a quid again.

Premier 1 - Nigel Worthington is NOT a clown! He is the manager that turned this club around, ran away with the Championship after getting Hucks to sign and nearly kept us in the Premiership after buying Ashton. HOWEVER, he has not done well with his dealings in the transfer market and the performances so far this season have been average to abysmal. Worthington must take responsibility even if the likes of Ashton, McKenzie & Huckerby are not helping by missing chance after chance. I believe he has taken the club as far as he can and that we need a manager with greater vision/better coaching or motivational skills. Sadly, the only way this will happen is when we are in so much trouble that we cannot get out of it this season.

I hope I am wrong. Today was sooooooooooo disappointing, the football is crap and the future promises very little. But Nigel is not a clown - respect him for what he has achieved, not his failures.

The question is, why wouldn''t any players want to come to Norwich? That is assuming that we were trying to get some players in. Very worrying that we are not now seen as an attractive Club with a bright young manager.

Lets look at it from a half full perspective. At least we havent wasted 2 million pounds on the kind of garbage brought in over the summer months. And in a return to the selling club mentality of chase, we have made approx 1.5 million pound pofit on transfers. Excellent work.