Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Mushroom Man!.

Well, thats what I feel like!.

As a City supporter I feel just like a mushroom, I''ve been kept in the dark, and fed on Bull droppings over this transfer lark.

OK, I don''t expect to be told certain information, but it was was Worthless who recently bid £2 million for Morrison, thus indicating that the money was there for new players.

And if, in his stupid opinion a striker was needed 2 weeks ago, what''s changed?.

Rickets of Leeds has just gone out on loan I believe, did he try for him?, I rate that player, but NW probably thinks he''s not as good a player as we already have. Hmm, where are we now?.

Oh yes, second from bloody bottom!.

Despite NW giving us encouraging signs and quotes regarding the bringing in of new blood (so desperately needed) this old mushroom''s opinion is that we''ve been led up the garden path by our incompetent fool of a manager!.

I can no longer trust Worthless, and any respect I had for him, evaporated when he didn''t back Hucks publicly in the media.

I might be a mushroom, but I won''t get fooled again, the club will think that because they have a long break before the Plymouth game, they have got away with it, but we have long memories, don''t we?.

Good post, feeling exactly the same this morning.

What a week, the leeds game, stoke away, huckerby off, no loan signing, munby''s comments, etc, etc. There is even somebody in the EDP letters page moaning about the moaners!!

Massively disappointed to see no fresh faces coming in, and even more disappointed to see Bentley going to loan, and where has he chosen, Blackburn, the home of neat, tidy, non-physical football that will bring his game on in leaps and bounds!!

The ashton news seems like a long time ago now.

I think we all just need some positives from the club at this time, as if not, I fear that if we dont beat Plymouth or Ipswich, it is looking bleak for the management.   

i find it hard to belive all those players out there and we cannot find someone to come in.

worthy would of found some of the pressure lifted by showing some urgent action to lift the troops.

now we have nothing same old faces who need to look hard at themselves and why they are so low in alllll departments this club is the best suppported club in the leauge.

large following away mark my words as the weeks go on and the same shambles rolls out the gates will go down people will vote with there feet the board will listern then what a shambles

[quote]Well, thats what I feel like!. As a City supporter I feel just like a mushroom, I''ve been kept in the dark, and fed on Bull droppings over this transfer lark. OK, I don''t expect to be told certain i...[/quote]

Hux knows the laws, and he used foul and abusive language.
How you expect NW to back that is beyond me, it might just give the player a kick up the backside because his efforts this season are very lacking.

your attitude towards the manager (wiz) is nothing short of treason and all this after 5 games based on commentary by neil "not a bad word to say about anyone" adams.

What NW does in the transfer market is a closed business. what god given right do you think you have to know anything. As soon as a deal is done we would know via a press conference until then moaning and harassing the manager is in my opinion disgraceful.

let it lie and except that nigel worthington is manager and no moaning by you is going to change that.

I have to agree with the first topic letter.

I have had many posting on this website firum stating that we must sign 1 - 2 players B4 the deadline. Without these Worthy would be in trouble.

With 2 weeks since the Morrison saga, you would think worthy would have a back-up plan for a different striker.

But NO! Nothing!

I WITH MOST PEOPLE WILL GIVE HIM UNTIL THE IPSWICH GAME TO TURN IT AROUND. ANY LONGER IS STUPID.

jUST THINK ... DRAW WITH PLYMOUTH, DRAW AWAY TO WATFORD AND LOSE TO IPSWICH. 5 POINTS FROM 27! EVEN THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR CRISIS.

HOPEFULLY - WORTHY WILL BRING IN TWO LOAN PLAYERS BE IT ON SHORT TERM DEALS B4 THE PLYMOUTH GAME. (HES GOT TWO WEEKS!) AND THE SEASON WILL TURN AROUND, AND WE ALL WILL BE HAPPY AGIAN!!!!

LETS HOPE SO!!! OR GOD HELP US!