Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

How much longer.....

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Moyes ? !!!! 😀😀😀[/quote]

Well this guy taking us down....which would you prefer?

Just looked at their second goal again....wtf was Marshall doing...who the hell though it would be a good idea to sign him as a right back?!?.....a right midfielder or wing back maybe ...but he''s making Pinto look like Dani Alves

When the fixture list was published I posted that 7 points from the first 7 games would be a good start. With 1 point from the first 3 matches we would now need 6 from Preston (H), Leeds (H), Scum(A) and ''Borough (H). If we fail to beat Preston and the Scum we could have 3 or 4 points at best after 7 and that suggests a relegation fight this season. We can only hope for the best otherwise it could be a season of farking disappointment.

Here’s a thought. Is it possible that football has moved on from the days when a championship club can be run by a Chef and her husband, Micky Chicken and a nobody Nephew?? What exactly does getting rid of Farke achieve when the real problems remain?

The ''project'' is not down to one man. Webber has sold our biggest assets (some necessarily) and downgraded our squad. One trick German pony. Don''t just blame Farke...get rid of Webber as well. While we are at it, Balls up can go as well as he is an embarrassment. We need investment that the current owners cannot supply. The focus has been on the players but readily the biggest changes needed are in the boardroom. Wolf.

[quote user="king canary"]If we were hiring I''d be look at Nathan Jones or Paul Cook.

Jan Siewert is managing Dortmund II so maybe it''ll just end up being him.[/quote]
It is guaranteed to be someone from the lower echelons, young and willing to work under a DOF. Another like early Alex Neil would be good. Nathan Jones is a good shout[Y] It highly doubt it will be old heads like Bruce or Moyes.

if Hernandez keeps showing and displaying his current form I do think there will be quite a few interesting offers for him in January......

What calamitous defending for the United winner!
Farke is only part of the problem and probably in the grand scheme of things only a small part.  If results don''t improve very quickly, should Farke go?  Most definitely.  The problem is no decent manager worth their salt is going to buy into this Webber, Delia, German thing.  So, all we will be doing is throwing another Farke type of manager, with exactly the same structure and processes at the same problems and hope that something starts to work.
As I posted a long time ago now.  We have thrown all of our eggs into one basket with this structure and Webber.  If it''s the so-called structure that fails rather than the manager it will take many, many, many years to sort the mess out.  Many more years and at a much greater cost than if we had a traditional manager set-up, which the board decided they wanted to move away from.
The other issue is, how long does it take to actually reach the point that the powers that be realise that it''s the set-up that is failing, that it it''s Webber that is failing rather than the managers? 
How many managers do you go through before someone with a modicum of sense realises, hang on a minute, something ain''t right here?

The structure is the correct one nbs, its whether Farke is the correct coach right now. Even man u have realised they need to move this structure

Webber walked into a financial mess left by predecessors. ...done a job to get us back on an even keel financially.

Daniel Farke and his coaching staff are current the weakest part of this football club.

Said it last season and will continue to say it, he has no pedigree or substance to ever have been qualified to be given a job like this. We can laugh at ipswich for giving a lower league manager like hurst a job .....but we took one who was managing in the German regional fourth division....and not even a football clubs first team but their reserves playing in front of one man an a dog.....but because he was German people fell the all the mystique that surrounded it......it all smoke and mirrors, the guy just isn''t going to cut it in championship football

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]The structure is the correct one nbs, its whether Farke is the correct coach right now. Even man u have realised they need to move this structure[/quote]
Based on what exactly!? [^o)]

It''s the way modern football is going nbs and it makes sense at least to me to continuity through the football club. I believe we have a decent squad of players but I''m having doubts as to whether Farke is the right coach.

As always Webber, Farke and the board will be judged by the results on the pitch. So far this new project is nowhere near good enough

@darth

I agree.

Krul

Hanley, Godfrey, Klose

Marshall, Leitner, Tettey, Lewis

Pukki, Rhodes, Hernandez

For me that xi is more than good enough to compete in this division and would contain 7 Webber signings. I''m of the opinion the coach just isn''t getting enough from them

Some people are utterly ridiculous - if you sack a manager every time you have a poor run of results you''d have 5 or more a season! There''s clearly been progress to the plodding from last season, we''ve just got to get the balance right - everyone said we had a tough start so why can''t they give it a chance?

If you want Farke gone, then Webber better go with him as this was the rescue package put forward by our Balls, backed by the board.

I’m still of the opinion Farke is the right guy, but the players we have bar a few just aren’t as good as some people think, there’s a reason they didn’t cost huge sums!

If we look shite this year can you imagine what we’ll look like once Onel, Klose, Pinto and Oliviera have departed, Rhodes back to Wednesday and the gate of around 20k and falling will bring!

I hope Farke can get the win against Neil on Wednesday, but lose that and Leeds on Saturday it starts to look like a long hard season.

Oh for small mistakes and last minute goals we could be sitting mid table comfortably!

@branston

It isn''t just one run of poor results is it.

3 wins in 16 to finish last season, following an earlier run of 1 win in 10.

We are a disgrace. Not one of our players remotely fit to wear the shirt. Sheff are basically a League 2 outfit. Should''ve known when we played Stevenage. They would have beaten us had it not been for 3 lucky goals. Our 2 against brum were lucky too and Onel was pure luck signing. Get em all out and start again. Relegated by October.

This isn’t good but it is salvageable. The players don’t lack calibre but some need a kick in the backside. Conceding at set pieces especially corners is a coaching issue. It just shouldn’t happen more than a couple of times a season.

With players who were More hungry, more awake who had more calmness of mind at the key moments then all the games we have played would have been wins.

Our players are letting their standards slip. This cannot continue. I don’t blame the manager but.....Right now we have senior players making fundamental mistakes too.

Hopefully our players recognise that the one point we have earned is a true reflection of their performances to date. Let’s hope too that they put this right and give Preston the hiding of their lives.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Ben"]
The fault today looked to be one or urgency about the players. With ten mins to go we were looking like we were happy to see out a 1-1 draw.
Too many ''sloppy'' mistakes. too many tackles that looked half heavyhearted and too many times there is a lack of concentration.
So bring on the inevitable closet binners who no doubt will be infesting the forum this evening.
For me not that much that a good kick up the ar  se won''t cure.
[/quote]
"Happy with a draw" is the mentality within this club since Lambert left.
Owners are nice people.
Farke is a nice guy.
Players content to sit back.
We haven''t gone out with a really aggressive streak to put opponents to the sword since Lambert was our manager.
[/quote]

This is the most exact post on here for about 5 years, anyone who disagrees with the post is not a true fan.

This post could decide the the happy clapper syndrome, agree with post happy clapper, don’t agree true fan who wishes best for club long term!

if anyones surprised by this they should hang their heads
its been painfully obvious this was coming
the sad thing is i think farke is probably a very good coach, the problem is hes not a manager
the even bigger problem is the board are a bunch of crooks and dont have the money to run a modern day football club
delia out

The biggest problem at the club is the owners, all else flows from their delusion/selfish attitude.

Farke has pros and cons and I can see some signs of progress in our attacking game but he has consistently been unable to get a back 4 to defend properly, particularly from crosses where our marking system appears flawed. In the championship that will undermine anything good you do because teams will punish it.

"If you want Farke gone, then Webber better go with him"

Every time this nonsense argument gets made a little piece of my soul drifts away.