Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

How much longer.....

He''ll get it all sorted in several seasons time according to some on here.
Suggest he best get his skates on though because unless things change quickly he ain''t goona get several seasons

Wouldn''t say we carried on where we left off- we''ve sorted the attacking play, we just can''t defend now.

Can''t deny it is far more exciting to watch than last season but we need wins.

I''m just bored by it all now. Farke either sorts out the defence or he will be gone.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You’d still be saying this if we’d drawn wouldn’t you ?[/quote]

“If” what a word, they probably wouldn’t be saying it if we won 5-0. But the reality speaks for this clowns results for the club and we are 5th bottom and not looking to win a game at all

The fault today looked to be one or urgency about the players. With ten mins to go we were looking like we were happy to see out a 1-1 draw.
Too many ''sloppy'' mistakes. too many tackles that looked half heavyhearted and too many times there is a lack of concentration.
So bring on the inevitable closet binners who no doubt will be infesting the forum this evening.
For me not that much that a good kick up the ar  se won''t cure.

Simple fact is we lack quality. Can''t defend unless we have 5 at the back, can''t control the game unless we go 5 in the middle and can''t score if we don''t get 2 up top. Overall, the tactics and quality of isn''t good enough. Major problems ahead trying to sort this mess out and farke isn''t what we need. Hopefully villa will get rid of Bruce soon and we can have him.

Farke is current incumbent. Before that these football experts were trying to hound out Hughton and Neil. Both decent managers, much like Farke.

[quote user="Ben"]
The fault today looked to be one or urgency about the players. With ten mins to go we were looking like we were happy to see out a 1-1 draw.
Too many ''sloppy'' mistakes. too many tackles that looked half heavyhearted and too many times there is a lack of concentration.
So bring on the inevitable closet binners who no doubt will be infesting the forum this evening.
For me not that much that a good kick up the ar  se won''t cure.
[/quote]
"Happy with a draw" is the mentality within this club since Lambert left.
Owners are nice people.
Farke is a nice guy.
Players content to sit back.
We haven''t gone out with a really aggressive streak to put opponents to the sword since Lambert was our manager.

Going on our tinpot boards track record I would hazard a guess at either a) when we are officially relegated to league one.

Or b) on the brink of relegation to league one.

Long live ''the project''!

The crisis continues and continues... The board have to act. Next week we are in the relegation zone. Last season finishing at 14th seems to be far out of reach based on the results so far. The results The results is all that matters. With the current set up we don’t get results.

If wanted Farke gone for so long I''m glad some fans are waking up.

We have a manager who should never be near a touchline and majority shareholders that do not want promotion.

Norwich City are almost unsupportable.

If the players lack urgency then that reflects poorly on the manager.

The fact is, the buck stops with him. I want to see him given some more time as he does seem to have got us attacking with some quality this season. However if we can only be good in attack if we''re awful in defence then it can''t work.

While he is unable to put together a solid defence we will struggle.In the end its results that count and so far we seem incapable of picking up points on a consistent basis. Pretty football in non dangerous areas isn''t going to cut it.I hope he succeeds but i''m not confident that he will.

And replace him with whom..?

Can we afford to pay him off?

Why jettison when it is clearly a long term plan and not one season and 3 games?

Who is available right now?

Lots of moaning but no real answers on here tonight.

We are skint can''t afford to unload Farke here until end of theseason. When we can appoint another no hoper. Our problem lies with the owners until that sorted going nowhere. 20,000 season tickets will see the status quo maintained gates need to plummet for any change.

If we were hiring I''d be look at Nathan Jones or Paul Cook.

Jan Siewert is managing Dortmund II so maybe it''ll just end up being him.