Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

Husband joins Fleetwood on loan

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2018/august/james-husband/

Good level for him, lets hope he gets his confidence back. Don''t think he is good enough at championship level so I am pleased he''s gone out to get some football.

Yep... and when players don''t work out for the team something is done about it. They''re sold or loaned out with an option to buy. Good idea I reckon.Did we pay a lot for any of these players? Nope... All three of their fees wouldn''t have even bought half of RVW. Or, for that matter, half of Naismith.*cough*See ya!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TIL 1010"]
Add this to the list of Watkins and Franke misfits signed by this current regime.
[/quote]

Any stick to beat the club with, just get behind the set up.

Some signing work, some dont.[/quote]
Have you borrowed Duncan''s fishing rod today mate ?
[/quote]

Nah, i just think we should all get behind our club during this transition phase.

Hootun - we moaned and lost a good manager

Neeyul - we moaned - Won the youth cup and was given no time

The other Neeyul - We moaned and now hes doing a great job at PNE.

Farke - He could easily be the next Jurgen Klopp, get behind him and Webber

This is the same CUSDP who told me at the weekend that he cannot be bothered anymore about what is going on and who is worried about the scum game is it ?
As for Husband i thought we were told every £1 is a prisoner so poor acquisitions we can surely do without ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
This is the same CUSDP who told me at the weekend that he cannot be bothered anymore about what is going on and who is worried about the scum game is it ?
As for Husband i thought we were told every £1 is a prisoner so poor acquisitions we can surely do without ?
[/quote]

I had my epiphany this morning and have bizarrely woken up, full of positivity and confidence.

It just needs time John. Webber and Farke have a vision and i believe it will work.

Rome wasnt built in a day mate.....But webber wasnt on that job.

How long will it take before we''ve transitioned?......

I hope they don''t raise the ticket prices again until we''ve transitioned?......

I know, I know, it''s the Webberovulation.....and these things take time.....

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TIL 1010"]
[/quote]

I had my epiphany this morning and have bizarrely woken up, full of positivity and confidence.

It just needs time John. Webber and Farke have a vision and i believe it will work.

Rome wasnt built in a day mate.....But webber wasnt on that job.[/quote]

😂🥄🥄🥄

I''m stunned that Championship queues weren''t queuing up for him considering he is a great player but just a bit fragile and low on confidence.....
Not sure he''s up to Fleetwood''s level if I''m honest but I''m certainly glad we won''t have to worry about him being anywhere near the squad until Jan at least. Hope it''s a permanent then. Fleetwood site kind of implies it will be a permanent but doesn''t explicitly say so. One of the best bits of business of the window.

So who else might be going out on loan, or sold.
Oliveira would look to head any list, with perhaps Pinto... and maybe Klose it would now seem
Not sure if Aarons and Godfrey would be enough cover at the back were Pinto, and Klose to join Husband.
Raggett is on loan so it maybe a PL defender on loan to make up the numbers.
Much fun ahead, methinks.

I''ve heard Rumours the weather''s a bit wet an'' unpredictable around Fleetwood, hope he takes a ''Mac'' with him.....

Another player i imagine we are pay most of his wages but not playing for us

Neil Adams was not sacked or was not the the clubs choice he left us it for personal reasons

Does raise some serious questions over Webber’s judgment given he was prepared to let us go into the season with Husband as our only fit left back and our only back up to Lewis. We had to play him at Brum and then play Pinto at left back v WBA as a consequence. Laughable.

Has been so abundantly obvious from about 1 week into his time with us that he was not up to it.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Does raise some serious questions over Webber’s judgment given he was prepared to let us go into the season with Husband as our only fit left back and our only back up to Lewis. We had to play him at Brum and then play Pinto at left back v WBA as a consequence. Laughable.

Has been so abundantly obvious from about 1 week into his time with us that he was not up to it.[/quote]
I''m sure you will post up something positive about our club, at some point
But not now ...
......... or for a while

I agree with also with Klose going we had all summer to sort this and a LB Farke and wonder boy Webber must have known Husband was not up to it before now they see him everyday in training

Should have the team settled in Pre season not changing things after the Season has started

New players will likely take time to gel maybe even get up to fitness

After 10 games if we are still low on points these two had better be sacked wins is what we need not Stats !

I think if you were to take any club and look at any time period were you look at 10 signings made in a row there would always be 2-3 duds in there... if not more.. the simple fact is they get forgotten in the end. One that stands out to me (despite me forgetting his name) was a Scottish left back Lambert signed who was want away for most of our championship season but then suddenly happy to stick around after his promotion wage rise upon reaching the premier league (despite not playing)

I think when you look at the amount of players we''ve signed recently we surely must expect a couple not to have worked out and when you consider that we are bringing in players on reduced wages (and like it or not often ability) it means signings will often be made based on potential.

for me its the likes of RVW and Naismith that sadden me, massive money signings that did absolutely nothing for us in all their time here.

If the list is just Franke Watkins and Husband then that''s pretty decent considering the numbers signed.

Looking forward to Lakey coming on to tell us Husband playing at League one level is all our fault.

[quote user="king canary"]If the list is just Franke Watkins and Husband then that''s pretty decent considering the numbers signed.

Looking forward to Lakey coming on to tell us Husband playing at League one level is all our fault.[/quote]
It''s all your fault [:P]

Hernandez looks good so far

Hanley and Gunn were in our top 3 for player of the year.

Zimmerman has become a solid squad player for minimal outlay.

Pukki and Rhodes look dangerous so far.

Yep, Tils failure list vs number of players signed would make Webber just about the best judge of player we have ever had, % speaking.