Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

15797 at Pooman Road

HHS: "But, like most clubs floundering in this division (Scum/Leeds/ Forest etc) for several years, our attendances could inevitably fall to the 15K mark. "

"Could" or "inevitably"? It can''t be both.

“It’s my view that some support the owners rather than the club, and the entrenched view from certain fans that any new owner would be a big bad trying to destroy the soul of the club. There is almost a cult following whereby every action by Smith and Jones is defended to the hilt, errors are ignored, and other clubs’ situations are used as part of an agenda to defend them.”

Nothing in there about you or anybody not being “proper fans”.

Also, you conveniently forgot the part where I offered a balanced view of the owners (with some praise too).

“From my viewpoint, I can definitely see the good the owners have done, and completely agree with some of the points made in favour. They should be rightly lauded as good custodians of the club; no one should be doubting their good intentions. However, like it or not, the modern game is all about money and spending money on getting the best players you can. We are not in a position to do that and likely never will be. In order for us to be more competitive in this division we require big investment, or this will be our level for years.”

And in terms of me not being suitable for the forum because I can’t accept different opinions - is this a joke? You sarcastically go round the forum responding to most posters who are anti-Delia in your patronising and condescending manner. If you can’t acceot there are others who would like a change in ownership, maybe the forum isn’t for you.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]“It’s my view that some support the owners rather than the club, and the entrenched view from certain fans that any new owner would be a big bad trying to destroy the soul of the club. There is almost a cult following whereby every action by Smith and Jones is defended to the hilt, errors are ignored, and other clubs’ situations are used as part of an agenda to defend them.”

Nothing in there about you or anybody not being “proper fans”.

Also, you conveniently forgot the part where I offered a balanced view of the owners (with some praise too).

“From my viewpoint, I can definitely see the good the owners have done, and completely agree with some of the points made in favour. They should be rightly lauded as good custodians of the club; no one should be doubting their good intentions. However, like it or not, the modern game is all about money and spending money on getting the best players you can. We are not in a position to do that and likely never will be. In order for us to be more competitive in this division we require big investment, or this will be our level for years.”

And in terms of me not being suitable for the forum because I can’t accept different opinions - is this a joke? You sarcastically go round the forum responding to most posters who are anti-Delia in your patronising and condescending manner. If you can’t acceot there are others who would like a change in ownership, maybe the forum isn’t for you.[/quote]
How is debate patronising and condescending Hoola?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]"Oh sh!t! That''s what I first thought but Kingo reckoned he was cleverer than me so told me otherwise."

Except that isn''t what you said at first was it? You said the only reason our attendance would ever drop so low was having the wrong type of owner.[/quote]
For the avoidance of any doubt this is what I said Kingo...
[quote user="nutty nigel"]This same load of old pony has been posted on here since 2005. For 13 years people have been posting this nonsense. It''s not going to happen. As each fickle fan fecks off someone happily takes his place. The only way our support will drop like the binners is if we replicate them. And that doesn''t mean league stagnation. It means getting in an owner like they have. The one many on here wanted...[/quote]
[/quote] He at least puts money into the club maybe Delia should be told that’s what owners do and not beg millions off supporters while taking money out of the club . We have a good owner if your a happy clapping idiot every sane fan knows she’s killing the club and would rather see it go under than allow investment in .

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]"Oh sh!t! That''s what I first thought but Kingo reckoned he was cleverer than me so told me otherwise."

Except that isn''t what you said at first was it? You said the only reason our attendance would ever drop so low was having the wrong type of owner.[/quote]
[quote user="nutty nigel"]This same load of old pony has been posted on here since 2005. For 13 years people have been posting this nonsense. It''s not going to happen. As each fickle fan fecks off someone happily takes his place. The only way our support will drop like the binners is if we replicate them. And that doesn''t mean league stagnation. It means getting in an owner like they have. The one many on here wanted...[/quote]
[/quote] He at least puts money into the club maybe Delia should be told that’s what owners do and not beg millions off supporters while taking money out of the club . We have a good owner if your a happy clapping idiot every sane fan knows she’s killing the club and would rather see it go under than allow investment in .

[quote user="Time to go Delia"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="king canary"]"Oh sh!t! That''s what I first thought but Kingo reckoned he was cleverer than me so told me otherwise."

[/quote] He at least puts money into the club maybe Delia should be told that’s what owners do and not beg millions off supporters while taking money out of the club . We have a good owner if your a happy clapping idiot every sane fan knows she’s killing the club and would rather see it go under than allow investment in .[/quote]
There you go. At least folk can read it now. Although I have no idea why they''d want to.
Which club is more likely to go under?

Same old bull shat same old trolling with the added bonus of KK and MP sitting in a tree...

Edited by nutty nigel