Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Pink dressing room

"The Color Psychology of Pink

There are a few things to note about the psychology behind the color pink:

Pink is thought to have a calming effect. One shade known as "drunk-tank pink" is sometimes used in prisons to calm inmates. Sports teams sometimes paint the opposing teams locker room pink to keep the players passive and less energetic."

Clearly Webber has researched American psychology books, so let''s hope he has made sure that "drunk tank pink" was applied to the walls in question and not just any old pink.

[quote user="hogesar"]Well I mean I suppose indirectly it''s Webber''s responsibility to win games but it''s an odd line to toe.[/quote]

So the sporting director is indirectly responsible for winning games!!! Really... have a word..

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Mike "][quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Mike "]Painting the dressing room pink is not an issue...... telling people you have done it and why is plain stupid.[/quote]
Not really, Mike - they are planting the seed - the psychological trick of suggestion......as in - "it''s pink and will lower your testosterone level", they will laugh at it, but the seed is planted in their minds......
[/quote]

Radio 5 had a section on it yesterday and frankly, they made us look like idiots. Webber needs to shut up, realise this is big club where stupid comments get seized on and start doing his job ie winning games.

The whole thing has us as a joke and if you do not see that then you, my friend, are in denial.

Easiest team talk Alex Neil will ever have to give...[/quote]
If we win tonight I wouldn''t care one bit whether the away dressing room was pink, adorned with lace curtains and dressing tables or whatever.
[/quote]

Absolutely. No argument there... 3 points always makes me far happier

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So what’s the psychology behind someone creating multiple accounts on a forum and then posting carp every day ?[/quote]

Cod only knows

Maybe the pink away dressing room is working after all...........................................................:classic_unsure:

Edited by Thirsty Lizard

We mentioned this in The Nelson yesterday.

I expect Millwall enjoyed their pink dressing room. Especially when they returned after the game.

It seems some posters haven't managed to cope with the switch over to this new forum. Wonder if Pete can help them....

• Like 1

Maybe they could leave some open cans of surströmming in the away dressing room too ?

i think Webber called it marginal gains - the other one I quite like is us warming up in front of the Barclay End so that the away team isn't cheered on in front of their fans.  Plus of course, kicking towards the Barclay in the second half seems to be working.  Might have to change my season ticket next year to the other end of the Jarrold Stand - Vrancic's goal on Saturday was the first home league goal at that end since he scored the late penalty at that end v Wigan at the end of September.