Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for Preston

62% possesion and not one shot on target.

What''s German for Route 1?

That is Terrible Stats

Can we get a Manager who is up and at them type ,

Who sets his teams up to bully teams when we are at home

I am sure the fans are Losing patience with Farke and Webber

I don''t agree that Tetty is the problem as he is trying to influence the game / break down the attacks.

I wouldn''t mind seeing Godfrey or Thompson though as 4 league games in we don''t look sharp enough.

Imo the pace is way too slow from everyone.

It''s as though we are playing in 30 degrees.

Leitner has tried but it really is pedestrian.

They are trying some longer balls forward but they haven''t been successful. The endless slow passing at the back is mind-numbing; need some of the midfield to come back and get the ball, mix it up a bit, create some space...but it''s all too one paced at times.

Is Marshall actually playing on the wing? He seems to be tucking in and letting Pinto go forward.

I''d rather we played 4-4-2 and lumped it up to a big man than this turgid tripe. I''d love to know what percentage of our 62% possession is in our own half.

Some of our players are thick. No other word for it.

I’ll go back to my thoughts, these guys aren’t good enough for top 6, for us all to be calling for Thompson who’s not played a huge amount of games at this level or Godfrey who again a novice to improve the team it says a lot about the overall quality.

Still time to go and that front three has quality, so might nick a win here. Just hope that defence keeps its concentration tonight.

Who came off for Buendia- commentator on Sky hasn''t mentioned it and the weird one camera set up means they didn''t show it!

Really really poor game. No direction, no quality, no entertainment. Surely a change of direction is needed?

Preston aren''t the best team in this league. They are buying players from Peterborough and Cork City.

And we can''t even put them under pressure.

So tell me. Is it tactics or just that our players aren''t good enough?

No shots on target in 70 minutes!! It is becoming evident that there is no middle ground with Farke. The game is either too open and we can score but concede by the bucket load, or keep the opposition out and completely kill all attacking intent.

Will all the Tettey supporters please leave the building

[quote user="JF"]No shots on target in 70 minutes!! It is becoming evident that there is no middle ground with Farke. The game is either too open and we can score but concede by the bucket load, or keep the opposition out and completely kill all attacking intent.[/quote]
Aye, it''s looking that way.