Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Team for today

Solid looking More than a side that will create chances ,

i think the front 3 will be isolated but we are playing a good team who are flying so i image DF wants to keep it tight and hope for a counter attack

Think we''ll have a similar gameplan to midweek. Keep it tight for 70+ minutes and then try and hit them towards the end with some fresh legs and impetus. Expect Buendia to get another 20 or so minutes to impress, scoreline dependent.

That was my Thoughts exactly

Which i do not blame Farke for ,

If we were flying high top of the table i would expect to attack from the off but that is just not the case

Should anyone be interested, there''s an up an running stream in Russian (it adds some flavours)

http://stream.livesport.ws/stream/134404/?_ga=2.124979022.572538675.1535176315-1168976236.1535176315

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Should anyone be interested, there''s an up an running stream in Russian (it adds some flavours)

http://stream.livesport.ws/stream/134404/?_ga=2.124979022.572538675.1535176315-1168976236.1535176315[/quote]

Is this working for people? I get 404 Not Found nginx

I''ve started seeing this on other things recently as well. Is my ISP blocking things?

this could get really bad 0-2 after 26 mins

Again we might have the ball more than other teams but it is what you do with it that counts

Bye Krul. I was philosophical about the last few mistakes but thats me done. you don''t get beaten at the near post just after flapping a save straight back into a dangerous area.

Very poor by Krul for the second and for the first should not have palmed it forwards.  Ah well, we all know it is far from over !!

Sounds like we need another goalie - 4th game and already 3 or 4 mistakes that resulted in goals.
We can''t afford those sort of errors