http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~707352,00.html?

im sick to my stomach that we''ve signed no1 - we''re staying down with the ipswich - if we survive relegation that is - bring back the glory days of gary megson - his tactics are far superior to worthy''s and look at the quality he managed to sign for albion

it was sarcasm - megson was awful and if it werent for him we wouldnt have gone down i the first place! although i was serious about being sick to my stomach with worthy''s transfer policy - where is the bloody ambition? where are the scouts for that matter?! WBA last season signed players of the calibre of Zoltan Gera who was an unknown but is now known as a quality prem midfielder.....if worthy had shown some ambition and signed players like that rather than the sort of crap we got eg helveg - then we mite have stood a chance of staying up....u can point to ashton and hucks all u like - and i acknowledge those signings were ambitious - but you think he could have stayed as manager without signing hucks? i dont - u think he would have kept his job - 7points adrift at the foot of the prem without doing something drastic? cuz i dont.....we havent got a hope of going up this year - and worthy is the one to blame because its his team and we have a few real classy players but the sum of all the parts is not equal to the individuals and that is shoddy for a manager whose main managerial focus is man management!

Helveg wasn''t crap, he just wasn''t played and when he was it was mostly in midfield. Towards the end of the season who put some quality balls into the box ie. Newcastle games final seconds

Tom - have you forgotten:

Gary Holt £100,000 - big part of our growth into promotion candidates
Damien Francis £300,000 - sold for £1.5M plus
Adam Drury - £500,000 - classy if injury prone
Helveg - £FREE
Colin - £260,000 - ok not proven yet but a PSV reserve defender for this price?!
Safri - £500,000 - who would complain if we had signed another as good in the last week for this price?
Marc Edworthy - £FREE - see Gary Holt above
Darren Huckerby - £750,000 approx - bargain!

Yes there were failures but I think the above shows that NW has a pretty good track record in transfer dealings (until today of course!)

Gary holt - Couldnt kick a ball straight

Francis - no arguments - was class but a one-off, how often do those players become available at that price - blue moon?

Drury - was classy in champ season - since then has been shocking.

Helveg - did nothing for me due to Worthy''s insistence on not playing him

Collin - real potential, could be a star - great buy - best of summer 4 me.

Safri - no arguments again, class

Edworthy - yeah great signing....so why the hell did we let him go - talk about bad moves

Huckerby - enough said!

but breaker, are you forgetting, Keith Briggs, neil Emblen, Clint Easton, Paul Heckingbottom?