Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Farke isn't the problem

Hughton, Adams, Neil and now Farke...
the fans have wanted (and got) all of them sacked.
Look at getting what you want has left the team...
maybe it''s time the fans shut up?

Nope Farke isn’t the problem he’s just part of a big problem of restructuring finances, changes in staff and a new ideology.

Give it time, Leeds are a top six club, we’re not, we are a mid table team building.

Indy

I’m not in the DF in or out Brigade. But all Leeds have done is change the manager and spend a few quid on Bamford who is still shite.

How are they now able to beat us 3 nil at home.

For the fifth time, they have spent 30 million in the last two seasons and signed 5 quality player to ad£ to their squad this season.

We’ve just dismantled our squad, sold 60 million and gone to a new ideology, it’s just the way it is......The board aren’t going anywhere, so it’s as it is.

Leeds hasn’t just changed manager they’ve spent pretty big for this league.

They have sold a fair few of their best players too, the difference is, their chairman isn’t looking for excuse, he’s looking for solutions. Woe is me doesn’t work in this league, hence Norwich falling behind

It’s been on other threads, but if f*****d is probably mid table and a possible push depending on how our form goes through the season then yes pretty much.

Mid table was always where I assumed we would be, never believed this squad has the quality of others in this division, but yep we’re self sustained club.

It’s just how it is at the moment, I can’t control that but have accepted it thus aligned my expectations so today’s result wasn’t as big impact on me as some on here tonight.

Fair play Indy.

My expectations are a bit higher but with nothing to actually support that.

To keep Ipswich bottom of the table next week would make me very happy but I do kinda want more.

He might not be "the" problem, but a coach who plays Leitner and Trybull at CM (two of the least physical midfielders I''ve ever seen in the Championship), with the positionally unaware Pinto at RB and defensive midfielder Godfrey on the right is not helping himself.

It was so, so, so easy for Leeds today, and a large part of that was a total lack of steel, leadership and organisation in the spine of our team.

The board has bought into the Webberloution and steered the club down that route. Now they have not got the money to get us off that path as too much has been changed structure wise and there are too many to pay off.

If we are not near religation the the Webberloution continues. Sadly.

Personaly, Webber strikes me as a weasley herbet

Considering last season, and last game, we only looked decent with three at the back, I would have started with Zimmerman, and played Pinto/Lewis as wing backs. Then Thompson and Trybull would provide more of a solid base in CM, with a front 3 of Rhodes CF and Pukki/Hernandez off them. Not ideal, but surely more solid against a team who already had a +7 goal difference after 4 games.

But I take your point, despite selling 35 mil worth of players over the summer, we don''t actually have much quality in the squad. Hence why Farke is only a symptom of the main problem.

Webber is out of his depth. Farke has nothing to work with. We''re told that we shouldn''t expect success before seasons have even started; that we''re building an identity and a style of football - which appears to be nothing more than allowing the opposition free passage to our goal at Carrow Road. Can anyone actually tell us how we''re trying to approach games even after 18 months of the Webberlution?

The most damning point is that basket case Leeds going through 400 managers in the last x years, with no Prem football in 14 years or so, are now so far ahead of us we can''t even compete at home.

You can talk about foreign owners and money "ruining the English game", but certain owners should perhaps move with the times and accept that nepotism is maybe not the way forward.

Farke is the problem actually -- he''s obviously taken the heart out of quality staff by telling them they''re too big for their boots and that they will have to fit into his system or else.Key and quality footballers like Oliveira, Pinto, Klose & Tettey, who could all still do decent service in the Premier, do not put in below average performances suddenly and unexpectedly.A football manager should build a squad he believes in, but it should never be to the detriment of the club through ones own ego.
Farke is lacking the vital ingredient every football club requires and that is man-management.
And I wouldn''t be in the least surprised to find out that he''s a shirt-lifter, which also doesn''t help on the man-management front.

"And I wouldn''t be in the least surprised to find out that he''s a shirt-lifter, which also doesn''t help on the man-management front."

How bizarre and why-so?

And I wouldn''t be in the least surprised to find out that he''s a shirt-lifter, which also doesn''t help on the man-management front - do you often make public insinuations of sexual abuse? I hope you know a good solicitor.