Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

We must stay positive

If they beat Ipswich that will be great, but the results have been to bad for a long period so the manager needs to be replaced. There are so many weak links in the team and the lack of stability is awful. And the effort is missing.

[quote user="he"]If they beat Ipswich that will be great, but the results have been to bad for a long period so the manager needs to be replaced. There are so many weak links in the team and the lack of stability is awful. And the effort is missing.[/quote]
So a win doesn''t improve things. I see. What a strange idea. 

Impossible to be postitive about anything with regard to the club right, but, I’ll try.

Louis Thompson has started and needs a run of games. I genuinely believe he’s going to be very good at this level.

Buendia looked class against Preston. Hopefully he’ll now start and improve us.

Sounds like Godfrey might be given a go soon too, that’s a positive.

Apart from that, there’s little else. Farke still doesn’t know his best side, and his continued faith in players not up to it is damaging us.

The only way Farke will turn this around is another unbeaten run similar to last year. There’s too much damage to undo right now, and one or two positive results in isolation won’t repair it.

Looking at our fixtures and our lack of cohesion and strategy, another unbeaten run is miles off. I think Farkes lost too many fans now and needs to go.

I don’t like Webber, but it would be a total embarrassment to abandon the sporting director role so soon, so fortunately for him most fans will afford him another managerial appointment.

I wish he''d take the opportunity of these cup games to get the spine of the team right. if Krul is our GK then give him game time to build understanding.

Krul

Aarons / Passlack Godfrey Hanley Lewis

Thompson Leitner

Hernandez / Marshall Buendia Pukki / Cantwell

Rhodes / Srbeny

A win on Sunday will of course be great and put a smile on all canary fans faces but it will just be papering over the cracks.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]A win on Sunday will of course be great and put a smile on all canary fans faces but it will just be papering over the cracks.
[/quote]
Oh come on Tilly, why coudn''t a win it be the start of  better things this season, an increase in confidence within the team and the start of the team gelling and moving up the table? And if we start moving up the table, who knows how far the team could go?  Football isn''t a predictable science, anything can happen.

We will get the odd result enough to keep us out of the bottom three but that''s probably as good as it gets. If this was a club like Rotherham it would be seen as success but we have been used to better and on one occasion worse. The direction of travel in the longer term is not encouraging