Sign in to follow this  
pete

Fixtures coming up not encouraging

September starts with a trip to Portman Rd usually a happy hunting ground but if we lose after our 10 year rub it will merit a disaster. Home game against Middlesboro a drubbing looks likely. Trips to Reading and QPR seem most likely to add to our points collection but maybe not. Then Wigan at home could be a possible win but maybe not. Need to get points this month.

Because October sees games against Derby, Stoke Forest, Villa and Brentford, could be a whitewash there. At the end of October could be near bottom of the league with little confidence and little hope left for those who still have hope.

Who arranges these fixtures?

I had Old Catton U9s, Drayton Youth, Wroxham, Lowestoft and the Blind School pencilled in For October; looked a massively encouraging set of fixtures...

In other news, this is the Championship. In it are 24 teams and we play them all twice.

Moron.

D-game is likely to be this Sunday. Defeat to an incrediblely poor Ipswich and he may as well pack his bags. Victory buys him time and the possibility of putting a run together. Not sure what outcome the likely draw leaves though

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Who arranges these fixtures?

I had Old Catton U9s, Drayton Youth, Wroxham, Lowestoft and the Blind School pencilled in For October; looked a massively encouraging set of fixtures...

In other news, this is the Championship. In it are 24 teams and we play them all twice.

Moron.[/quote]
Wish we could play ourselves.

Wish we could play ourselves.

What a game that would be!

JF - Could you pick two evenly matched teams from the current squad to play against each other, everyone fit & including players out on loan, i.e. all senior players on the books?

What about:

Krul v McGovern

Marshall v Pinto

Klose v Hanley

Zimm v Godfrey

Stiepermann v Lewis

Thompson v Tettey

Leitner v Trybull

Hernandez v Buendia

McLean v Vrancic

Jarvis (!) v Pukki

Rhodes v Srbeny

Tough one to call. Think my tenner''s on the team on the left.

Honourable mentions for Passlack, Cantwell, Aarons, Oxborough and Morris. Think the senior loan players are Franke, Raggett, Husband, Wildschut & Naismith along with Russ & Oliveira frozen out. I''ve probably missed a couple

So, out of the next four games, we play the bottom three.
But for the confused Pete that is ''not encouraging''
To paraphrase PG Woodhouse
It''s never difficult to distinguish between Pete and his view on Norwich City and a ray of sunshine.

If I was a sculptor

But then again no

Or a girl who makes potions in

A traveling show

I know it''s not much but

It''s the best I can do