Sign in to follow this  

Ten Changes. Is that the Answer?

So pleased that we''re 3 up there, will give Farke a real headache for Sunday but what a headache to have

[quote user="hogesar"]Srbeny brace.
But don''t worry, at best he''s only any good playing down Sloughbottom Park according to some experts on here [:D]
[/quote]
That must be me you are yet again having a snidey dig at but an expert i never claimed to be. For the avoidance of doubt highly delighted to be winning 3-0.

As I said on the other thread, really pleased for Farke, there’s some calls for changes prior to this game, now I hope he has the balls to make the changes needed for Sunday.

Of course this will also push the other players on, if they don’t want a spell on the bench!

Great result tonight.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Cardiff have used all their subs, Josh won''t be scoring.[/quote]

Would have been difficult as he wasn’t even on the bench 😳😳😳

Just seen the final whistle on SSN and it looks like the players are stood around trying to count the spectators.

Loveleeee, isn''t it, look you

Great result! An important one as well after the Leeds match. Crucial minutes for those that need it also, and a few different options for Farke to consider ahead of the weekend.

Well done to the hardy souls that travelled to Cardiff to watch the team too.

[quote user="STFU"]Yeah, that’s their sub goalkeeper Brian Murphy.[/quote]
Image result for brian murphy

Well that is a real boost for everyone! Chuffed with that and good timing too before the weekend.

Not sure there will be wholesale changes for Sunday but it will definitely keep a few on their toes knowing that DF has real options.

Yes a good boost. And happy that some of the fringe players showed what they are capable of. Well done City[Y]

an extremely satisfying performance & result away from home. lots of positives ahead of Sunday. Tettey & Trybull in tandem for the next few games with Leitner/Thompson off the bench? Buendia pushing for a start? Aarons giving a genuine option? Godfrey there & thereabouts. What about Stiepermann? Srbeny makes a claim. McLean & Vrancic to return soon. McGovern?

for balance, two second string teams but a win''s a win. Well done to the lads for a superb effort and to the hardy bucks who made the trip!

Good result. Against a second string Cardiff so won’t get too excited, but I hope some of tonight’s side get chances in the next few weeks - I don’t think most are any worse than the ‘first team’ we’ve been going with recently and it has largely been individual mistakes, lack of awareness etc. causing us problems. Maybe it’s time to change the personnel and see if Farke’s has any more luck with these.