Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

prediction for sept

(I am from canada) Here is my prediction for sept games city will take 13 out of 15 pts  plym 3pts wat 1pt ipsw 3pts read 3pts and hull 3pts     whos with me???? oh and a win lgcp

hi, welcome to the boards. Iv just been on holiday for two weeks in Canada, one of the nicest countries iv ever been to.

Heres my predictions:

Plymouth: 3pts
Watford: 1pt
Ipswich 1pt/3pt (you never know with derbys)
Hull: 3 pts

[quote](I am from canada) Here is my prediction for sept games city will take 13 out of 15 pts plym 3pts wat 1pt ipsw 3pts read 3pts and hull 3pts whos with me???? oh and a win lgcp[/quote]

Welcome Robert

If I''m honest I would hope for 9-12 points from them given the squad we have, but that is not how we are playing at the moment.  

I have to say I dont think I can predict anything as I really beleive it comes down to how we do against Plymouth.

If we can win that one, and no disrespect to our west country fans but we should, then hopfeully confidence will soar and at least 9pts is on.  

A defeat or even a draw will increase the tension further and I can see us getting only 2 or 3 as confidence decreases and a rot starts to set in...

I do hope that we see a signing before next Sat as that will hopefully boost morale and give the squad an injection of ability.   That and some visible effects of defensive coaching would be a dream come true...

OTBC   

Plymouth 3 points (we must win!)Watford 3 points (McKenzie is the new Dixie Deehan and will score 4)Scum 3 points (It''s becoming traditional!)Reading 3 points (why not - we''ll be on a roll!)Hull 0 points (the random result to bring us back down to Earth)Sorry about all the exclamations!! I''m clearly insane!!!!

[quote](I am from canada) Here is my prediction for sept games city will take 13 out of 15 pts plym 3pts wat 1pt ipsw 3pts read 3pts and hull 3pts whos with me???? oh and a win lgcp[/quote]

dont bother putting a fiver on that