Sign in to follow this  
lharman7

This Comment From Farke!

LDC wrote:

The thread is about Farke''s comments, which is what I''ve commented on and no, I didn''t see the match which is why I haven''t commented on it.

Not seeing the match hasn''t prevented you from commenting at length on certain incidents within the game, has it?

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]Not seeing the match hasn''t prevented you from commenting at length on certain incidents within the game, has it?[/quote]
So I''ve seen highlights, I''ve read reports and listened to commentators and interviews after the match. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="danielsroundabout"]Not seeing the match hasn''t prevented you from commenting at length on certain incidents within the game, has it?[/quote]
So I''ve seen highlights, I''ve read reports and listened to commentators and interviews after the match. 
[/quote]

Which, Lakey, is a more than substantial amount of evidence to form an opinion from. So ignore the OP’s digs. We clearly played well tonight, what a selection headache for Farke before our visit to the Ipshite - rather him than me.

[quote user="lharman7"]Not nearly enough! This is a one off result which barley papers of the cracks![/quote]
?????

Why can''t people be happy after a result?

I would much rather see DF and Webber gone and a different set up in place but that doesn''t stop me from being very happy after a good win and some good goals.

Lets hope we keep on winning.