Sign in to follow this  
magic_eyes

Brennan and Francis?

Totally agree with you, i went to both games and they were proberly are best players, really dont know why he changed things, BIG MISTAKE!!! , thought rivers done himself no favours with his performance !!!!

I normally say "just leave it to the manager to decide as he knows best", but after watching recent home games Mulryne juat hasn''t performed. We all know Holts game and he does that very well but we need another midfielder next to him wwho is either going to create chances or scor goals......and Mulryne, at the minute, is doing neither, which is why i''d give Francis another start. Also it seems apparant there is a problem on the right side of midfield at the minute so i believe in the next match you''ll see a change, with either Rivers starting or Mcveigh moving over and Brennan starting.

Rivers will not start in the next game, that I can assure you. Hendo needs a rest, McVeigh on the right, Brennan on the left OR Briggs gets a chance on the right midfield - he has played there before, at least he is a bit more dynamic!