Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

No.20.

Norwich City No.20 in tonights draw for the Carabao Cup 3rd round which is on the EFL Matters Sky Sports programme commencing at 7pm.

Remember every Delia manager has a clause in his contract to get knocked out of the cups. History dictates he has to get knocked out in this round, or the next, otherwise P45 is the only option for him.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]One or two nice away grounds that I haven’t been to there.[/quote]
Only Macclesfield for me FF.

Too far for me on a week night. Couple of hours each way. Was hoping for forest, burton or derby away. Even stoke away would have been doable.

Anyone else at the FA Cup 3rd round tie there in January ''94...a day or 2 after Mike Walker walked out?

....will always remember the song on the terraces that day...

"Oh Mike Walker''s a w××ker, he wears a w××kers hat,

And now he''s gone to Everton cos he''s a greedy t×at"

...0-2 Sutton with the pair as I recall?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Anyone else at the FA Cup 3rd round tie there in January ''94...a day or 2 after Mike Walker walked out?

....will always remember the song on the terraces that day...

"Oh Mike Walker''s a w××ker, he wears a w××kers hat,

And now he''s gone to Everton cos he''s a greedy t×at"

...0-2 Sutton with the pair as I recall?[/quote]

I thought it was 3-0 or 3-1 to us?

Yep, not bad, decent chance to get thru to the next round, where the chances increase greatly of course of meeting one of the bigger Premier clubs. Also shows how it was more than useful in beating Cardiff, it can be more chances for the fringe players to get more competitive game time in.

[quote user="kick it off"]Wycombe away. Got your wish robfleck[/quote]Yep, it''s in the diary...trip to Wycombe Wanderers, week of the 24th

[quote user="Big Vince"]Remember every Delia manager has a clause in his contract to get knocked out of the cups. History dictates he has to get knocked out in this round, or the next, otherwise P45 is the only option for him.[/quote]
A strong possibility here then that Farke could be in breach of his contract Vince.