Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Tv coverage vs Ipswich

Any ideas where we can watch the derby match, i cant make the beam back 🙄 but can''t see any tv listings

err, that''s because it isn''t being shown
it was announced some while back

As JF mentioned above, it''s available on iFollow according to the NCFC official website.

Hi i am following the link on the latest pinkun release on the £10 pass for the derby, if you click on the norwich link you go to the normal ifollow page yet the ipswich link takes you straight to the pass as anybody managed to pay for this and sort?

[quote user="fetchyafathersgun"]Hi i am following the link on the latest pinkun release on the £10 pass for the derby, if you click on the norwich link you go to the normal ifollow page yet the ipswich link takes you straight to the pass as anybody managed to pay for this and sort?[/quote]

FYFG - I am having same problem - its as if the Club don''t want you to watch it?

As I understand it IFollow is available because the match is not being played at the conventional 3pm kick off.

You link into it through the NCFC website (app) and it is possible to pay there and then, via a debit card or PayPal, the necessary £10.

You have to register with email address and password.

Having never used IFollow before I actually joined via a link on TWTD only to find that my access was through the Ipswich Town app.

Having already paid my tenner I will need to stick to this for Sunday''s game but intend re-registering with another email address and password via the City app. after Sunday.

I''m guessing there might be an illegal stream, cricfree or whatever, but it will be nice not to have to negotiate the adverts and the crookery etc., the coverage might be devoid of the occasional buffering, blocking and I may in some way contribute a little to City''s cause.I''m not sure how though having paid through the Ipswich site (darn!)

BroadstairsR - yeah i could see the link through the Ipswich one but there currently isnt one for Norwich.  I already subscribe to ifollow as i travel a bit its nice to be able to stream the games when abroad, currently I login and there just isnt an option for the £10 pass- i would imagine they have had a few complaints today and will be sorted soon. Yeah hooky streams are ok normally but not for the derby, i wanna kick back with a beer! Beer [B]

I will add that I am not entirely sure whether I access on the day through is better through the IFollow site or the ITFC app. but I''ve bookmarked both and will hope to see a link.

I think it might be the latter because when I tried IFollow to as a practice run my email was unrecognised.

Attempting to contact them I did not realise that there was a religious site of the same name. I got onto chat and subsequently found myself talking to a very pleasant lady. The problem was I was talking about football and she was talking about God.

A massive move the right direction, IFollow is not without it''s complications.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]The problem was I was talking about football and she was talking about God.[/quote]
Didn''t you explain that football IS a religion. [;)]

Well when I spoke to her and said I want to see the game because Daniel Farke can walk on water, she said, "Yes, but his name is Jesus. Daniel was in the Old Testament."

It was the I realised my mistake.

The link to iFollow on Canaries.co.uk says the match is “ blacked out “ and you can only get a commentary!

Can I watch it online?

Yes. Last season,

subscribers to Football League club’s ‘iFollow’ streaming services could

only watch games live if they lived outside of the UK and Republic of

Ireland. Those rules have changed in 2017/18 meaning games that do not

kick-off at 3pm on a Saturday (and which have not been selected by Sky)

can be streamed domestically.

The cost of Sunday’s stream is a one off payment of £10. Match passes can be purchased from the Ipswich site here and the Norwich site here.

Ordered this but I presume you can only watch it on phone and tablet as it says you have to watch through the app? So I’ve ordered a phone to hdmi lead of amazon to get it on the tv

As someone who''s used ifollow a lot last season and this, allow me to try and help you chaps out.

Firstly, sign up for an account here:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/my-account/?register=true&sku=PBASIC&redirect=https://www.canaries.co.uk/iFollow-Norwich/Info/

Once you''ve done that, this is the normal log-on page:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/my-account

Once logged on, it should take you back to the main NCFC ifollow front page. Click on matches, then select fixtures/results from the drop down menu. A list of games should appear, with a big picture in front of you about Norwich vs Ipswich. Click on ''live matchday centre''. On the next page, there should be a link to the right that says ''buy a match pass''. Click it. Put your payment details in if you haven''t already saved them to your ifollow account, and job should be done.

On match day, login as above, go to the ''live matchday centre'' again and about 15 minutes before kick off a button should appear to click to watch the game.

OTBC

@Disco Dales Jockstrap, if you''re using IFollow a lot can you let me know if they make full replays available after the match... Such as following day etc?

Cheers

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]@Disco Dales Jockstrap, if you''re using IFollow a lot can you let me know if they make full replays available after the match... Such as following day etc?

Cheers[/quote]

Hello Dorset

They normally have extended highlights on the site at some point after the game but not the full match. It might be different for the derby, although I doubt it.

OTBC

Cheers mate, I did sign up to the old program and the recorded highlights were probably no better than that on YouTube.

Are the extended highlights on the £4.99 a month as well?

Cheers OTBC!

There''s a drop down menu on the video page which I found you can access by clicking on "Show More" - select full match replay and all matches are there home and away. All matches also have highlights and extended highlights. I''ve booked the Ipswich match for live screening. It provides good coverage.

I registered and bought a match pass for the Preston game, set it up on my pc, then as that was smooth , loaded the city app onto an Android TV box, worked really well, Naaarich live on my big telly. For me it was worth the tenner as a trial run for this Sunday.

Sometimes you may have gone through all the instructions and end up with a black screen.

Don''t worry.

Close the browser, you have already paid so you will be fine.

Clear your cache

Log back in to Ifollow the way you did originally and you will receive the stream.

I always use a VPN just in case as well. Windscribe is a free one.

Interestingly, here in Hungary the cost of the game is only a Fiver on iFolllow, which suggests that that non-UK viewers pay less. In that is the case, it may worth watching it via VPN (such as the free one bundled into Opera browser) from the UK.

what a surprise

I said this would happen. The club gets as many £5''s in for the beamback, then £10 for the iFollow sub, and then funnily enough it ends up being on Sky after all. How strange.

Ive signed up to the iFollow stream, anyone done this before? is it a good quality stream? no buffering/cut outs???

Also would the Sky red button thing mean its on in pubs? I dont have the full Sky package so dont now how it works.