Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

I have never been more confident of a win at their place

Farke has a season headstart over their novice manager...has better players against a team who''ve sold any last remaining good players they had and replaced them with league one/two level footballers.

if Farke can''t workout how to win this tomorrow, it''s a failing.....if he loses it, he should be sacked tomorrow evening, no ifs or buts

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Haha, you guys! X."

I am unable to work out your strange forum name let alone your even stranger need to seek out meticulously every single possible negative factor about everything that is connected to NCFC..

When ridiculed for it you have little to add beyond the above quoted street corner boy response.[/quote]

Is it right for anyone to be ridiculed on here for their views?

Perhaps the street corner boy response is an appropriate response to those posters who pre-judge based on the username, rather than debate on the what’s been written.

Just saying.

I''d take a draw...
Team bottom of the league, yet to win this season, struggle to score.. then along come Norwich...
We''ve seen it so many times before.

Farke has to Attack this lot from the off then we can play keep ball we are a better team and better players show them no respect

But i have a funny feeling he will go all defensive with two DM''s and that might play into Ipswich hands if we sit back and they go long

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Farke has a season headstart over their novice manager...has better players against a team who''ve sold any last remaining good players they had and replaced them with league one/two level footballers.

if Farke can''t workout how to win this tomorrow, it''s a failing.....if he loses it, he should be sacked tomorrow evening, no ifs or buts[/quote]
I do think the squad will come good eventually, with Farke or someone else at the helm. We have too much quality to suck all season. I do agree though. If Farke can''t beat that lot, with the players we have, then Farke is at the end of the rope and has to go.
At the moment we are playing as less than the sum of our parts and that failing is on Farke.