Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

COME ONNNNN

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Best place for him, will feel equally at home as he did at Portaloo Rd.[/quote]
Not sure he will to be fair. Apparently he found the solitude at Portman Road quite comforting.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]We might be a poor side with a sh.te manager[/quote]

Wow, you’re a Norwich supporter?

Today could well be the day that we are finally able to determine whether we have a "shite manager" or not.

Let''s hope for a turning point in his fortunes.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Getting up at silly o''clock on Sunday, I hate these early kick-off''s [/quote]
Feel the pain - We didn''t do a derby for 10 years after getting out the house at 6am, ready for a 400 mile round trip to Norwich, to see us get beat by that bloody Danny Haynes handball.
I eventually convinced my Dad to make the early morning trip again for the scum playoff game. It was worth it.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="SwindonCanary"]Getting up at silly o''clock on Sunday, I hate these early kick-off''s [/quote]
Feel the pain 
[/quote]
Should read "I feel your pain"

I like the look of that side, let''s hope Tettey is back to his better form and that Leitner actually does something useful for a change.