Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Ipswich v Norwich

This thread is comedy gold. Thanks Nutty for resurrecting.

I think my favourite line in this is that Hurst is a poor man's Lambert!!😂

On 02/09/2018 at 15:40, Making Plans said:

lake district canary

We are not standing still. How can that be when we have so many new players to assimilate?  The whole front end of the team is pretty much new and only played together competitively five times!  The style has improved apart from Preston which was a particularly pressurised game having not won up to then.  Yes, one or two players are still needing to improve their awareness in matches for what is required, but without the mistakes - and I don''t just mean Krul, we would be sitting prettier in the league. This season will be one of continued development and improvement as the team settles down with all it''s components - the young players coming into it more and confidence growing.

making plans

Having just watched a miserable collection of 22+ headless chickens running round at Portman Road in, what I assume was an attempt to play a game of football, I can assure you LDC that the wait to reach the utopia that you outline above is going to be a very very long one.
However, you are right about one thing.
We are not standing still, we are going backwards.

Lol, had forgotten this thread.  Glad to see I don't always talk rubbish....

6 hours ago, CanaryChris said:

This thread is comedy gold. Thanks Nutty for resurrecting.

I think my favourite line in this is that Hurst is a poor man's Lambert!!😂

Yes, it's turned out that Lambert is a poor mans Hurst. 😀

Apparently they are going to walk league 1 with 100 points. I'm kind of wanting Sunderland and Portsmouth not to get promoted now to give them a harder time.

18 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Apparently they are going to walk league 1 with 100 points. I'm kind of wanting Sunderland and Portsmouth not to get promoted now to give them a harder time.

Don't worry about that. These lot are going one way and that's further down the leagues!

Lambert will likely get sacked after about two months... haha!

31 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Yet again there remains the almost bizarre assumption down there by the deluded few left, that League 1 will be a cake walk for them due to being in Europe 40 years ago. This apparently demonstrates that they will dominate that league. Good luck with that one! 

If ever there was a time for them to show humility then this is it. As I have said before until they lose that entitlement a large percentage of their support has, they will just stagnate. 

However, lets not concern ourselves with their self induced downfall and the woes of all things binner.

Enjoy our successful ride up the divisions again. The joys of supporting NCFC.