Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Message to Daniel

I''m afraid LDC, there are black hats as well as white ones. Norwich supporters can only assess what they did related to NCFC.

Paul Lambert was revered during his time here. But look at his record elsewhere and he would receive fierce criticism.

The only way some supporters will rate DF highly is if he gets us promoted to the Prem. Others will accept him if he keeps us competitive. And a small minority will say he needs time.

I doubt there are too many who want him to fail. And when he was appointed, I think many saw the German style as the way forward. But that style has been surpassed and even his mentor. Klopp is playing fast paced, attacking football, taking positive chances.

The World Cup showed us that you have to change rapidly as your style can be outdated from one season to another.

Unless DF accepts he has a problem with his style and some of the players who are crucial to implementing that style, then I don''t see how time will heal those faults.

And I don''t believe all the players can be enjoying what is happening at the moment either.

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]It’s a Monday thing isn’t it ? Is Lakey having the last laugh with the replies or does he really believe it ?[/quote]
I believe it, believe me. For me players, managers, owners are people, not just some kind of play thing to be tossed aside when things are tough. 
The silence is deafening when we are doing well, but as soon as something a little different happens, it''s like armageddon with some people, everything is wrong right through the club and everything has to change from top to bottom.  I wonder if we actually get to the play offs this season or next, the silence will once again be deafening.......
This is a long term project. Get used to it, accept it and get behind it.

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]It’s a Monday thing isn’t it ? Is Lakey having the last laugh with the replies or does he really believe it ?[/quote]
I believe it, believe me. For me players, managers, owners are people, not just some kind of play thing to be tossed aside when things are tough. 
The silence is deafening when we are doing well, but as soon as something a little different happens, it''s like armageddon with some people, everything is wrong right through the club and everything has to change from top to bottom.  I wonder if we actually get to the play offs this season or next, the silence will once again be deafening.......
This is a long term project. Get used to it, accept it and get behind it.

[/quote]
3 transfer windows plus 1 and a bit seasons and absolutely nothing has changed and in terms of results and points we are going backwards.
The project is, and always was, doomed to fail because you do not improve or move forwards by selling all your best players, employing a manager who is out of his depth and aquiring average players.
As for the silence being deafening when we are doing well, please give us your definition of what doing well is because apart from one spell in the middle of last season I have seen a lot of doing well either side of that.