Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Kingsley Schindler signing ?

Mistake? Lots of things to criticise Webber and Farke for, but I''d say their previous purchase of a German-based winger is one thing they''ve got spot on so far.

What another middle of the road second division German?

I think we’d be more happy with a decent premiership loan signing, the likes of a Woodburn!

Again we’ll all be saying let’s give him time and we’re shopping from a limite budget.

We’ll wait to see if he signs and if he’s any good, but I’d have thought a decent CB or a high energy box to box loan would be priority?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Mistake? Lots of things to criticise Webber and Farke for, but I''d say their previous purchase of a German-based winger is one thing they''ve got spot on so far.[/quote]

Laughable

One good''un how many bad?

CD Mullins, we''ve signed one German-based winger, and that would be Onel Hernandez. If you think he''s been bad, then the only thing laughable here is you.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Mistake? Lots of things to criticise Webber and Farke for, but I''d say their previous purchase of a German-based winger is one thing they''ve got spot on so far.[/quote]

Hasn''t had a sniff in the last two games, and was average at best last season. So best not get carried away.

But do we need another winger. We''re well stocked with midfielders

Surely our defence and GK positions are higher priorities.

[quote user="Samwam27"]But do we need another winger. We''re well stocked with midfielders

Surely our defence and GK positions are higher priorities.[/quote]

Yeah you''d have thought that. But we have a history of signing wingers and then making them play at full back so maybe that''s the lines were thinking along.

Indeed. We seriously need a dependable goalkeeper and right back.

Apparently he can play as a winger or as an RB. So, another flexible kind of player. Although, looking at his videos he is much better deployed further up the pitch.He''s of Ghanaian descent too, although born in Deutschland.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Indeed. We seriously need a dependable goalkeeper and right back.[/quote]

People must understand that when you have an owner like Delia then all logic and common sense goes out the window.

Delia likes midfielders.

End of.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"] But we have a history of signing wingers and then making them play at full back so maybe that''s the lines were thinking along.[/quote]
I believe both Holt and Hoolahan had played as wingers before they signed

Mashiter revealed this first with its not likely fpr this window as its a monitor potentially for jan.

Would have preferred Nipper Reed back for another season than another winger.

[quote user="Ben"]
[quote user="Yellowbeagle"] But we have a history of signing wingers and then making them play at full back so maybe that''s the lines were thinking along.[/quote]
I believe both Holt and Hoolahan had played as wingers before they signed
[/quote]

They had played matches out in the wing, that didn''t make them wingers. Anymore than playing Marshall, Brady, Wildschut, Steiperman, Reed at full back makes them a full back. Although in the case of Reed he actually looked decent there.

This player has played in various positions
Yet is being referred to as a winger

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This signing would give the squad and the fans a much-needed lift.[/quote]

Perhaps he might help to elevate our standing in the league table

Watched him on BT last night for the full 90 minutes for Holstein Keil vs Magdeburg and was underwhelmed.
Plenty of good movement and energy but his first touch and ball control was poor