Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Crafty, Hogesar, GPs Beard

LOL [:D]
It''s the time this month they get to make the Norwich picks on Rays Funds [O]
You three can have a time in the month of October though. Our anonymous benefactor would be ecstatic if you agreed[:)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Thought you must be plotting a Boardroom coup Nutty......[;)]
[/quote]
If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary Wundaboy......

“If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary ”

I think you missed out an ex copper 😉

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]“If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary ”

I think you missed out an ex copper 😉[/quote]
The ex-copper and several others co-conspirators had already replied to their PMs. These are just those laggards nutty needs to chase up...[:O]

"If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary Wundaboy......"

That''s probably only 2 or 3 PMs.

Apples

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]“If that was it there would also have been PMs to Big Vince, thebigfeller, Mike, Donkey Dangler, Making Plans, Lincoln, King Charles, Jim Smith, komakino, Keith Scott, Canary ”

I think you missed out an ex copper 😉[/quote]
Rather strange you showing an interest in a thread about the PUPs who raise money for the CSF.

I made a comment about the whinge whiners, you’ve tried to turn it into something else, but I will have a nice day thanks 😀

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I made a comment about the whinge whiners, you’ve tried to turn it into something else, but I will have a nice day thanks 😀[/quote]
No you dragged me into it when i had not even been mentioned. Let''s just keep this about the PUPs shall we ?

Not at all just merely responding to a post of yours specifically aimed at me. As i said let us keep this about the PUPs so if you must the last word is yours.

I''m extremely happy to be in the company of the people I am...

Imagine the alternative...