Sign in to follow this  
City fan

Farke

Don''t know and it is not his project. Try and figure out what the project is would be a better thing for you to do.

Delia is notoriously slow in sacking managers (Alex Neil being a classic example when she veto''d the board) and I do not expect anything different here. Any club would a crumb of ambition would have sacked hm at the end of last season.

A lot depends on whether Farke and Webber are exclusive. Webber always talks about them as ''we'', so my gut feeling is that they will both go at the end of the season if mediocrity still reigns at Carrow Road.

Trolling and lecturing apart, I think it is fair to fair that, like myself, a lot of the fan base are reluctantly losing confidence in Daniel Farke''s ability to lift the club from the looming spectre of mid-table mediocrity in the Championship.

A lot about the man is very good but he does seem to make at least one glaring selection/tactical mistake per game whilst the team continually lacks that certain "bite" necessary if it wants to hold a permanent top six place.

Methodical football designed by a committee.

However, the situation is fickle and fluctuates game by game.

Sunday''s result was satisfactory, but the performance only acceptable in parts, and improved once Thompson replaced Buendia. I thought it a strange decision to pitch the latter into that particular game for his first start. I also think that the manager''s decision making with regards a settled and safer defence has become muddled.

On the other hand there was a certain amount of grit in holding out and fighting back from the up and under frenzy that they were up against at Portman Road. Team spirit seemed good.

The problem with deciding Farke''s future is that nothing clear cut has evolved. It usually becomes glaringly obvious when a manager no longer fits the role but, for varying reasons, DF has yet to achieve this status convincingly.

Ten games in might reveal all. We already know that the much awaited second season will unlikely see us barn-storming up the league any time soon.This is enough for some to give the thumbs down.

I believe that there is a more than decent squad there (MClean, Vrancic unavailable on Sunday, nb) and it is gradually becoming tempting to envisage it in better hands.

Put me down as a rather disappointed "don''t know."

I hope to be glowing with hope by Christmas, I could be raging for a managerial replacement though.

Was told ten games this season to improve or he’s gone. Also heard a lot of players unhappy with a few things. One being farke constantly talks in German in the changing room with the other Germans players and physio. Also has his favourites and goes back on his word a lot. Also Webber and farke have had many disagreements about players coming and going.