Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

And they say we're the ones holding a grudge!!

Wow, salty aren''t they!

I actually liked them in league 1 and was glad they got promoted! Those feelings are long gone!!

Holt shat,they think they are Man city or some other high end premier league outfit. Somebody remind them they are Sheffield''s second club and of no importance to anybody. Can a football club suffer from small man syndrome?

That''s a truly bizarre read. I was at Bramall Lane last season, and yes, our antics were atrocious. Not on the level of Boro at home in the season we did them at Wembley to go up, but it was pretty bad.
However, the response from their fans to pen the away fans in and kick lumps out of a few was bizarre, and utterly reprehensible. As was the lack of police presence, and their lunatic manager not being grown up enough to keep his composure.
I genuinely used to like Sheffield as a city but the United side are just a bunch of neanderthal halfwits. Even though we get thumped every year at Hillsborough, the Wednesday fans are a far better bunch.
I didn''t really have any kind of feeling about them before reading that, so no idea what they''re banging on about thinking we see them as a rivalry. After reading, I don''t see it as a rivalry, but I sincerely think they''re a bunch of self-important b3ll3nds on par with Millwall etc. I really  hope we beat them in a boring 1-0 with the goal going in off Rhodes'' arse as he falls over and that being the only shot on target in the entire game.
I''m not going tomorrow as I''m taking my mum out for her bday, but sincerely hope we bore those c-units to death with our timewasting in a narrow win.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Reading that, I''m a little worried going tomorrow !        [/quote]

Sheffield United supporters are amongst the worst **** on the face of the earth.

My nephew lives in Rotherham and when they last played a pre-seasonal "friendly" against them their fans ran riot in the town centre and mugged a disabled person of all his money.

To be fair to the blades, they got used to the total football and the master of the beautiful game, neil warnock, so ofcourse they would never have seen gamesmanship, bending rules,time wasting and anti football tactics.

A rhodes Hatrick in a 4-0 win should please them...

South Yorkshire Police enough said leopard doesn''t change its spots. Hillsboro anyone.

Having been there last year and seen how on the way out of the stadium our fans had to cross the road at right angles to the flow of Sheff Utd fans coming along the street, I hope steps will have been taken, either by the coach drivers or police or club - whoever decided on that rather stupid situation - to not let that happen again. 

They need to get things sorted up there, a much higher police presence and beter security all round.
A member of my family was caught up in all the nonsense coming out of the ground and there was nobody with any authority anywhere in sight. Its not as if United have an unblemished record, there were several incidents last season involing their fans.

Been watching football for nearly 40 years and up until last year Sheff United were insignificant for the first 39 of those.....and once this horrid angry little man Chris Wilder, self combusts or succumbs to the inevitable heart attack he''ll give himself and crawls back under whatever rock he''s emerged from, they''ll go back to being just as insignificant for the next 40...

I know a few Blades fans and they are a decent sort, but they do seem to be getting an unwanted reputation not helped by that bellend Wilder.

Hopefully our fans will be safe and looked after tday... Just as we look after their fans at Carrow Road.

I''ve always found that someone who tells people what he is going to do never does it.

Of course it will be a bit ugly up there today. Best if everyone just keeps their heads down until they get to the ground. There are no medals for braving it out in confrontations.

Worth remembering it’s only a minority of Blades fans that are d****eads, just like any other club, including ours. I’m a bit concerned (for both sets of fans) that there maybe some trouble today as there still seems to be more than a little bit of needle there. Hope all that travel today are a credit to our club as usual, and stay safe. I think today will be the day that we get the result our first two league performances have, mistakes aside, warranted. 3-2 to us OTBC

On train towards Sheffield listening to two blades fans complaining bitterly about last year''s match. It really got to them that we broke their unbeaten run and the way we did it. Maddison the main pantomime villain according to them......

Oh how I hope we win again today!

[quote user="lake district canary"]On train towards Sheffield listening to two blades fans complaining bitterly about last year''s match.[/quote]
Give them one of your lectures Lakey, they''ll never want to talk about NCFC again. [:D]

Heres the thing Alex, its not the same as us. Because we dont have a thread full of that vitriol for starters.

It wouldn''t be an unreasonable claim that their minority has a huge amount more numbers in than ours..

Been to Bramell Lane on countless occasions including last year, and never had an issue...lets not blow it into something it is not. They have a small amount of trouble makers and I am sure that South Yorkshires finest will do all they can to stop any issues.

Here''s to three points...

[quote user="Mike "]Been to Bramell Lane on countless occasions including last year, and never had an issue...lets not blow it into something it is not. They have a small amount of trouble makers and I am sure that South Yorkshires finest will do all they can to stop any issues.

Here''s to three points...[/quote]
I was also at Bramall Lane last season and whilst I personally experienced no issues, "South Yorkshire''s finest" were nowhere to be seen, and several of our fans got a kicking because of it. 

Must be something in the name, this Wilder sounds like a d***head too.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxing/wilder-gatecrashes-fury-weigh-in/ar-BBM3czp?ocid=spartanntp