Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

The scum match thread

Get in! Let’s get out of here with our decade derby record in tact

Disco Dale''s Jockstrap wrote the following post at 02/09/2018 1:38 PM: I''d make a double change asap otherwise this game is gone.

JF said: I’m sorry I thought it wasn’t that bad!? How many games have you watched? 1?

Touchy much? Can''t take a bit of banter ay? You were talking about the 1st half. The 2nd half has been completely different. Do keep up dear boy.

OTBC!

We need to see this out now. Edwards is a threat for them. The ref and linos are dubious. We have to keep it in their half.

They will punt it long and high and we struggle to cope with that.

Poor game. Could have gone either way. Record preserved but ultimately not good enough. Farke''s seat must be getting increasingly warm by now... time for him to go.

Credit to Leitner for a moment of class and especially Louis Thompson. Absolute warrior staying on the way he did.

Rubbish, absolute dross! Two extremely poor sides with little quality. Thompson will be out for a while now too. And maybe Klose.

Turgid stuff, but if you can''t win them don''t lose them. The emphasis was certainly on them to win today, especially given the context of the season and the opponents.

Ipswich seem even more long-ball than under McCarthy, says something when their outstanding player was a 34-year old Walters.

As per the Leeds game, we looked good for the opening 15-20 mins, then it all tailed off, and was in fact a much worse overall performance despite the difference in scoreline to that match.
Ipswich were there for the taking today and we totally fluffed the opportunity and in fact were lucky to scrape the draw from probably our only shot on target all match.
Very poor tbh, and the pressure will undoubtedly be increasing again on Farke.

1-1, I''d have settled for that before the game - crap or not, they''ve not lost at home and derby-day is one of those occasions you up your game: even cruising at the top of the league I''d usually settle for a point at their place.

[quote user="lincoln canary aka Golden Coppel"]

But, we’re going nowhere with Farke and co.

The gap between Ipswich and Norwich is virtually nothing.[/quote]You mean compared to the gap between your trolling and the reality? And why not do us all a favour and drop the "we". "You" is the word you want.

Pathetic performance. Relieved to gets draw against a shockingly poor side says it all. Farke has to go.