Krul
AARONS Hanley Klose Lewis
Tettey Leitner
Hernandez  Pukki  BUENDIA
Rhodes
Happy with that. 
Let''s f**king do this.
COYY

I know it''s not fashionable to praise our manager, but I am delighted how rapidly he promotes our younger players into the first team when they show promise.

Delighted for Aarons, let''s hope he and Buendia have blinders!

[quote user="Ian"]I know it''s not fashionable to praise our manager, but I am delighted how rapidly he promotes our younger players into the first team when they show promise.

Delighted for Aarons, let''s hope he and Buendia have blinders![/quote]

Does he? Godfrey and Thompson should be starting. His persistence with Tettey who is clearly past his sell by date is mindless.

Happy to see Buendia start. He should be able to link the play from Leitner to Rhodes, but I’m concerned about our defensive ability.

Scum have dropped "the best keeper in the league" (the one who I''ve always said is bang average) for Dean Gerken. Walters starts - unclear whether he''s allowed his mobility scooter on the pitch or not. Hurst made several changes. Seems to have the TW(a)TD tw@ts a bit stunned tbf.
Gerken
Knudsen
Spence
Pennington
Chambers
Nolan
Skuse
Graham
Edwards
Walters
Jackson
No idea what formation that is as their team is full of no-marks who nobody has ever heard of.
Bench:
Bialkowski
Chalobah
Harrison
Ward
Downes
Kenlock
Edun

Binners have been saying how good Chalobah and Edun are and they’ve both been dropped, big calls by both managers needing a win. Looks like it’s not going to be a dull draw after all.

Said all along that if we have to settle for a few years of mediocrity then I hope it is with our own stock and we build something. Great to see Aarons get the nod today! Bold selection but full of exciting players!

For that line up to work we have to be on the front foot from the beginning of the match because as sure as anything Ipshite will be up for it too.  A bit worried the midfield looks a bit light, but if we can be direct and up and at ''em from the beginning we should be alright.  Certainly looks a good team on paper!

Morning Chaps....Am I being a serious thick o, or have I a hiccup with my Sky Sport....

I can’t see a bloomin’ Red Button....

Should it be on now, or does it appear on KO ?

I agree Kanadyan. Would have been nice to see Godfrey or Thompson in there. Moritz is due a decent performance tho. Hes got ability in spades. Now he needs to show it.

It looks like Marshall is well out of favour. On a bench that does not have too many attacking/game changing options I would have thought he would provide a bit more balance there.

I assume the option would be to move Leitner forward if needed.

OTBC

[quote user="Jolly Johnny"]Morning Chaps....Am I being a serious thick o, or have I a hiccup with my Sky Sport....

Should it be on now, or does it appear on KO ?[/quote]

Button is there now if you switch on Celtic game. I panicked as well!

Surprised Farke has stuck with Krul. Hope that doesn''t come back to bite him.

[quote user="Jolly Johnny"]Morning Chaps....Am I being a serious thick o, or have I a hiccup with my Sky Sport....

Should it be on now, or does it appear on KO ?[/quote]

Will be there at 11:55 ( I hope )