Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Score V Boro and Att .

4-4

25,793 (15,793 10 mins to go)

We will be 1-4 down and all the whingers and whiners will leave, slamming their seats in unison. Then there will be a remarkable transformation as those left get behind the team. 10 minutes left Srbenny makes it 2-4 then on the stroke of full-time Pukki strikes 3-4. The fourth official indicates four minutes. The fans remaining and the team are as one when we win a corner in the last of those four minutes. Leitners corner is headed in by Lewis who found himself unmarked on the penalty spot. 4-4!

The nappy crappers went home happy and the happy clappers go home happy. Perfect! It couldn''t happen for real though......

If you think that history will repeat itself Nutty does that mean we will go to the last game of the season this time at Villa and lose 6-0 which relegates us ? [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]In your dreams Tilly[S]
Oh......
[/quote]
No that would be an absolute nightmare but there are some on here sleepwalking into that scenario. I seem to remember that season the '' we are too good to go down '' view taken by elements of our support. [:(]

We obviously wren''t too good to go down. But it''s pointless still bemoaning it. It''s how league football works. And there were still some great memories made. The Boro game being one of them.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]We obviously wren''t too good to go down. But it''s pointless still bemoaning it. It''s how league football works. And there were still some great memories made. The Boro game being one of them.[/quote]
Yep indeed Nutty it took us until the middle of November and 14 attempts before we got a win under our belt. [:D]

[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Both August matches at a Carrow Road last season had 26,000 + crowds. No one went on holiday last year ?[/quote]
We all know attendances will be slightly down this year, it''s no big deal.  If we go on a good run and start a march up the table, attendances will pick up again.

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Midlands Yellow"]Both August matches at a Carrow Road last season had 26,000 + crowds. No one went on holiday last year ?[/quote]
We all know attendances will be slightly down this year, it''s no big deal.  If we go on a good run and start a march up the table, attendances will pick up again.
[/quote]
I would have thought dropping attendances and the income streams associated with them obviously falling as well would be a big deal for a club with a self funding model Lakey.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]
[/quote]
I would have thought dropping attendances and the income streams associated with them obviously falling as well would be a big deal for a club with a self funding model Lakey.
[/quote]
I don''t see an issue with it if it is only a slight drop in attendances......it can''t be helped if the glory hunting/fairweather fans who are only interested if we are doing well stop coming......

That’s a bit unfair to call fans glory hunters who support Norwich. We all could have took the easy option and pretend to be fans of Man Utd, Liverpool or the others.

Attendances are down due to the product on offer and the club selling its prized assets,simple.

Attendances didn''t really fall off when we went down to League One so I think you have to ask the question why they are now. It isn''t as simple as some would like to think when they talk about glory hunting or being fair-weather.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Score 1-4

Attendance - 23,784[/quote]
Yeah right, where''s the real Lincoln? He''d never have us scoring a goal.
You happy clapper, you.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I don''t see an issue with it if it is only a slight drop in attendances......it can''t be helped if the glory hunting/fairweather fans who are only interested if we are doing well stop coming......
[/quote]
Make your mind up Lakey as first you said it was down to people on holiday and now it is glory hunting fairweather fans.

The best part of 2 weeks off, Farke having had the chance to inspire them on the training ground, defensive issues resolved, I see only one winner here. Has to be 3-0 Norwich.

Attendance just over 25k.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Make your mind up Lakey as first you said it was down to people on holiday and now it is glory hunting fairweather fans.
[/quote]
It''s probably a bit of both.....