Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Middsbro Match thread

We''re going to win the League[:D]
Well done City, cracking result. A confidence booster hopefully.

Fantastic performance. Credit to Krul who has received a lot of negativity on here but made two really good stops today. Great team performance across the board. Lads worked hard and got what they deserved. Well done city.

A well deserved win. :) Much more positive today with more efforts on target and good link up play. Still lacking a cutting edge but a much better balance between defense and attack.

Need to see more of the same over the next few games and then we can start talking about ''progress''...

Tetty excellent as captain.

OTBC

[quote user="kick it off"]Also special mention for Stiepermann. He was brilliant today. His best showing in a City shirt by a country mile.[/quote]

I’m a massive critic. I just don’t see what he is, or what he brings.

Sounds like today he might have finally been played in the correct postion, and thus we see what he is actually capable of.

Great result City.

So pleased to see a real change. Something to cheer about. I am among those critical of DF but credit to him for the change.

Very difficult to pick a MOTM. Leitner bossed midfield for 75 minutes, Hernandez worked his socks off but I was so impressed with Aarons. Just his second league start and he is so composed and ready to attack. What a find. Any more in the wings?

Had predicted 1-0 so am delighted. And we beat Boro in nearly all the stats - possession, shots, fouls, saves (they had to do more), blocked shots and of course goals. Boro had more corners.

Really pleased with a 1-0. Clean sheet. Stiepermann starting to show promise - really solid. Pukki seems the signing of the season followed by very decent showing from Buendia.

Fantastic. Means all the more seeing the likes of Aarons and Lewis looking solid along with Stiepermann and Pukki + Tettey showing he can be a commanding captain. Just great seeing it all come together and that we have competent options in the squad

Against a strong team who were unbeaten and hadn''t conceded since the first game of the season - can''t complain!

Fantastic result! Really pleased for DF and the lads, we’ll deserved, beating as good a team in the league as there is shows what we’re capable of. I don’t buy that we have an average championship squad. If we can find some consistency now, then it could turn into a very interesting season.

P.s can’t wait to hear Pulis’ thoughts on the Klose ‘red card’ 😉

[quote user="lincoln canary aka Golden Coppel"][quote user="kick it off"]Also special mention for Stiepermann. He was brilliant today. His best showing in a City shirt by a country mile.[/quote]

I’m a massive critic. I just don’t see what he is, or what he brings.

Sounds like today he might have finally been played in the correct postion, and thus we see what he is actually capable of.

Great result City.[/quote] [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]