Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Seeing the match today

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]
Livesocccertv mentions only iFollow, so I assume that''s the only broadcast available...
https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3039410/norwich-city-vs-middlesbrough/
[/quote]
Cheers BC.  I''ve looked on ifollow and there is only the "listen now" button, no video option.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Budapest Canary"]
Livesocccertv mentions only iFollow, so I assume that''s the only broadcast available...
https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3039410/norwich-city-vs-middlesbrough/
[/quote]
Cheers BC.  I''ve looked on ifollow and there is only the "listen now" button, no video option.
[/quote]
In my location the "Watch Now" button and then the Buy Match Pass option comes up, so must be due to the the UK ip. (No pun intended). You must connect via VPN. Opera browser comes with pre-installed VPN, I tried, it works.

Only 6 euros today as it is not one of the red button games when it is £10.

The video button only appears about 10 or 15 mins before Kick off LDC. Obviously only available to people outside UK today as its Saturday 3pm.

I have it up from "Germany" and its up and working fine.

The guy who used to livestream iFollow on Facebook has moved to another social media platform called MeWe but I haven’t tried it yet.

To clarify LDC, its not just midweek, its any game that is not 3pm saturday and not on sky. So any games on a sunday for whatever reason or an earlier/later saturday kick off on a saturday will also be available as lomg as theyre not on sky.

By the way, if anyone wants to use ifollow for every game then you just need a decent VPN. I use Browsec which costs $2.99 per month and just adds on to your browser. Dead easy to use, you just click the icon and then choose your country.

I know it''s not live but I signed up for a season pass with IFollow they have full match highlights (And shorter highlights).

I''m really enjoying the service even though I watch the game a day later.

Am at the Reading game Wednesday, it will be interesting to make a judgement based on watching live and then catching up with the full match highlights later.

Great win today OTBC

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]I know it''s not live but I signed up for a season pass with IFollow they have full match highlights (And shorter highlights).

Am at the Reading game Wednesday, it will be interesting to make a judgement based on watching live and then catching up with the full match highlights later.

Great win today OTBC[/quote]
Dorset, if you use a VPN, you could watch live - although you''d probably need to make a new account and buy an international season pass - set me back about £110ish.
Probably not worth it for you now with a quarter of the season gone, but worth considering for next season - If you need any help getting set up then I''d be happy to give you a hand.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Dorset Canary"]I know it''s not live but I signed up for a season pass with IFollow they have full match highlights (And shorter highlights).

Great win today OTBC[/quote]
Dorset, if you use a VPN, you could watch live - although you''d probably need to make a new account and buy an international season pass - set me back about £110ish.
Probably not worth it for you now with a quarter of the season gone, but worth considering for next season - If you need any help getting set up then I''d be happy to give you a hand.
[/quote]

@ Kick it Off, Definitely would be interested in that next year