Sign in to follow this  
Peter Gates

Mike Newell

Kevin Keegan might think he''s taken his "golf handicap" as far as he can, and may want a return to an ''ambitious'' club! He was seen watching The veteran "Old Catton ''Ooh me Rockford''s'' over 50''s 2nd XI" on Sunday last, but refused to be substitute! Quoting that he was still quality and had a better first touch than ''Madonna!'' 

IAN HOLLOWAY of QPR please! It sounds as if he has problems with the board down there.....And he tells everyone, Media, player''s etc, it how it really is!

He''s a South Western born Gordon Strachan type.... OTBC ;~)

Did anyone see that programme that focussed on Holloway and his "stress" problems - the guy was a star - he was like a pressure cooker at games and completely blew a fuse on a couple of occasions!  He''s obviously got a passion for the game that may be needed if Norwich need if things go from bad to worse...that said, I don''t advocate the loss of Worthy yet - but I get the feeling that the Portaloo Road game may be his nemesis - lose that and he starts to look distinctly vulnerable - even the misty green and yellow tinged spec wearers who worship Worthy for getting us promoted and relegated in the space of a season might start to wake up and smell the roses...