Sign in to follow this  
big baz

Team for Reading

I can’t see another thread on this so I’ll start one.

I would go with :

Krul

Aarons

Zimmermann

Klose

Lewis

Tettey

Leitner

Buendia

Pukki

Stiepermann

Rhodes

I would like to see Trybull involved soon as I think he’s to good to be sitting on the bench but with Saturdays win and injuries in mind that’s what I would go with. What’s everybody’s views??

Looks a good selection baz, hopefully alex is ok to go again tonight. Would like to see Cantwell get a run depending on how the game goes.

Thought Stiepermann was out - hip?

In some ways, any postponement due to high winds (see other thread) could be a blessing in disguise, with all the guys we’ve got in sick bay right now.

If not, at least hopefully a chance to keep up momentum from the weekend

Stiepermann in.

He’s so hip, he has difficulty seeing over his pelvis (apologies to Douglas Adams)

Having him confirmed so late is like getting a new Marco-uee signing.

Lol, cram that pun in. I think we all hope he carries on from Saturday, it will feel like a new signing.

consecutive league wins gives a warm fuzzy feeling inside. very pleasant indeed, well done to the lads. hopefully momentum will breed confidence.

Aarons looks to have solved a problem position, Lewis continues his rise, Klose & Zimm is solid, Leitner is becoming increasingly important, Tettey has found form, Stiepermann is reborn, Krul looks to be settled, Vrancic is back, McLean on the way, Buendia draws players to him, Cantwell stakes his claim, Pukki is the Terminator, Rhodes gives something else when on the pitch...amazing what a few points does for positivity!

OTBC!