Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Where's Lincoln when you need him?

[quote user="Disco Dales Jockstrap"]As a newbie to this forum, I''ve recently seen several references to Lincoln being a Reading supporter but have obviously missed out as to why this is the case. So fill me in chaps! What''s the story?

OTBC[/quote]
He was found out yonks ago. He refutes it now, but given his constant negativity and seeming unwillingness to ever praise the club/team/players, even when things are going well, it kind of perpetuates the idea he isn''t fully "Norwich". 

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Disco Dales Jockstrap"]As a newbie to this forum, I''ve recently seen several references to Lincoln being a Reading supporter but have obviously missed out as to why this is the case. So fill me in chaps! What''s the story?

OTBC[/quote]
He was found out yonks ago. He refutes it now, but given his constant negativity and seeming unwillingness to ever praise the club/team/players, even when things are going well, it kind of perpetuates the idea he isn''t fully "Norwich". 
[/quote]

Lol.. you plonker, LSD.

Of course you don''t. Because you never accept being wrong; even though there''s plenty of factual evidence just utilising your posting history.

"Don''t understand what he consistently brings."

We''re absolutely shipping goals, he makes 2 starts, and we win both tough games be an individual goal whilst looking considerably more solid.

Mystery, isn''t is Lincoln?

[quote user="lincoln canary aka Golden Coppel"]I see you guys ignore my positive posts on the match thread...and jump straight onto the slightest bit of negativity. Not that you have an agenda at all.[/quote] Ignore? More accurately "see through". 

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Agenda.

1. Lincoln leaving the forum again?

End of business.[/quote] lincoln''s posts are best described as "noise". The more worried he is that something good is happening at Carrow Road, the greater the volume of noise produced. Once you understand the mechanism, it''s easy to ignore. Quite useful actually, like a barometer [:D]

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Fuzzar"]Agenda.

End of business.[/quote] lincoln''s posts are best described as "noise". The more worried he is that something good is happening at Carrow Road, the greater the volume of noise produced. Once you understand the mechanism, it''s easy to ignore. Quite useful actually, like a barometer [:D][/quote]

Noise? How ironic after this drivel.

[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Fuzzar"]Agenda.

End of business.[/quote] lincoln''s posts are best described as "noise". The more worried he is that something good is happening at Carrow Road, the greater the volume of noise produced. Once you understand the mechanism, it''s easy to ignore. Quite useful actually, like a barometer [:D][/quote]

Noise? How ironic after this drivel.[/quote]
If you could just bring yourself to give praise without the negative caveats, caveats which are often based on the flimsiest of ideas - you might be given more credibility.

"If you could just bring yourself to give praise without the negative caveats, caveats which are often based on the flimsiest of ideas - you might be given more credibility."

Oh christ my irony meter just exploded.

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="lincoln canary Golden Coppel"][quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="Fuzzar"]Agenda.

Noise? How ironic after this drivel.[/quote]
If you could just bring yourself to give praise without the negative caveats, caveats which are often based on the flimsiest of ideas - you might be given more credibility.
[/quote]

LDC, you''re enjoying the ride on this bandwagon aren''t you. Your desperation to be accepted is contradicting you''re previous morals.

You didn''t like it very much when Morty was around hammering you from pillar to post.... perhaps you should remember that before inconspicuously trolling.

In any case, most of you''re fairy-tale narrative is beyond far fetched, and is certainly not credible. Still this forum benefits from all kinds.

[quote user="king canary"]"If you could just bring yourself to give praise without the negative caveats, caveats which are often based on the flimsiest of ideas - you might be given more credibility."

Oh christ my irony meter just exploded.[/quote]
Really?  I don''t think trying to find positives in difficult situations relates to someone trying to find negatives for the sake of it.  Two ends of a scale maybe, but that''s all.
And for Lincoln''s information, I have never craved "acceptance" - I''ve stepped on so many people''s toes and beliefs on here that it makes the idea laughable. The main criteria for anyone being here, imo, is to discuss their support of the team and club - anyone who just wants to pour cold water on anything good for the sake of it - like you seem to want to do most of the time - is not really showing  support, more like showing themselves up as being the opposite.

[quote user="king canary"]My point is you have no more credibility than Lincoln in my eyes as you''re two sides of the same coin.[/quote]
Well, ignoring the small detail that you can pretty much guarantee LDC is a Norwich fan.

@hoegsar

To be honest, I don''t really care. For me his points hold no weight because I can predict what he''s going to say before he''s said it. Same pretty much applies to Lincoln, just he''s less prone to posting weekly lectures about how everyone else should act.

First Game - 1993 - Norwich 1-2 Villa (Sutton)

Since then I''ve enjoyed and pained many obscure experiences including;

Eastons superb cross for the 3rd against wolves in the play off semi final in 2002, a Robbie Blake inspired 1-4 hammering to Bradofrd city the same season, A last minute Grant Holt winner at Scunthorpe in 2010.....

I loved a Steen Needergard rocket, or a Marc Libbra last minute special......Maybe the Leon Mckenzie Portman road double is my favourite..... or a Huckerby stunning brum solo... perhaps it''s the Mulryne and McVeigh show at home to Grimsby on the opening day of 2002/03 season.... all better than the 1-2 home defeat to Preston with a Sean Gregan gaol from halfway in 2001.... or the hammering they gave us in 06 with Nugent running riot.

Might be that Tartan blue N&P kit I owned in the late 90''s.... or the lovely navy Colmans kit in 200 with the florescent decals..... the one Bellamy wore in agony after being pole axed by Muscat..... Or even that Centenary kit which has MY NAME on...

its gutting for you Piggy, but we do support the same club.