Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

ifollow

Starting to be the quality service it should be.  Excellent quality pictures and good commentary and accessible to fans in the UK.  Just need the Saturday matches to be available and the service to exiles will be complete - and the club gets money from it too. 

My first experience of ifollow last night and I have to say the quality of the picture was great, no freezing or buffering and properly synced Radio Norfolk commentary.

My only gripe was that I''d hoped to use my HDMI/Lightning cable to mirror the stream from my phone onto the TV - but that appears to have been restricted.

For me, iFollow needs an Apple TV (and Android equivalent) App to be truly great.

I was going to ditch Sky Sports and only use iFollow but when I phoned them and explained why I was cancelling (not interested in other Sports and you don''t show enough Norwich games) they gave me a great deal to keep just the Football channels.

Red Button isn''t without it''s faults, the commentary is very poor, a single voice who seems disinterested and clearly using notes of facts they randomly and incorrectly throw in. The picture quality was also pretty poor on the first couple of games I watched. However, my Sky HD box was upgraded to Sky Q yesterday and the quality on Red Button is now pretty much HD.

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]@LDC are you outside of UK or commentary only, with full match highlights to follow?[/quote]
No, I''m in uk, just bought the match on it''s own, which included live video feed and live commentary. Not aware of getting highlights, presume I would have to sign up for he season for that.

[quote user="lake district canary"]
[quote user="Dorset Canary"]@LDC are you outside of UK or commentary only, with full match highlights to follow?[/quote]
No, I''m in uk, just bought the match on it''s own, which included live video feed and live commentary. Not aware of getting highlights, presume I would have to sign up for he season for that.
[/quote]

Ah, yes sorry forgot you can purchase game by game. We managed to get up last night as it''s a fairly close game to the South Coast... Still a 1:30 bed time lol and up at 6 to take the dog out.

They say 12880 at last nights game but really don''t think it tipped much over 10k.

And they didn''t really make much noise until they scored.

Norwich fans were in fine voice.

As for the game, being there it didn''t seem that good, there looked to be lots of errors. Am looking forward to the full match highlights to see how much of a different opinion I get.