Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Surely!

The fucking dimwit is the prick that uses a player that doesn’t play for the club anymore to try and back up a non existent point. W⚓️

Of course, there’s a degree of irony in the fact that so many people wanted Neil out of the door when at the bare minimum we were entertaining. At home anyway.

Always found it strange that our away form dipped though, when AN came in we were turning up and taking points all over the gaff. Even with ten men.

The reason we are facing a long period of mediocrity is because we had a desperate need to balance the books after AN managed to pi$$ the premier league bonanza up against the wall, to coin a phrase articulated by SW.

Far from keeping hold of Neil the error was holding on to him for far too long.

The problem is posters like the OP never carry any credence or respect because they dont have the bottle to keep it going. Win the next 2 and he wont be around for months. Or until we lose enough that he feels safe to air his opinion.

If the OP believed in his view as much as he needs to for it to be vaguely respectable he would he posting the same after wins.

Theres a couple of posters that do that, and whilst I dont agree, at least theyre relatively consistent.

I suspect Middlrsbrough will beat us as their manager will have them coached to a gameplan which will outdo ours.

...although we did somehow do the double over them last season.

Will the crowd turn?....i suppose that depends on the manner and margin of defeat but most Norwich fans will be half expecting it, so i dont think that in itself a defeat vs Boro would bring anything to a head.

What it would however do would be to put a huge amount of pressure on Farke to deliver results away at 2 of the few sides below us in reading and qpr in the following week....if after 2 bad results on those he were to still be here then the Wigan home game could be the one that breaks peoples patience

There is no point getting rid of Farke, Alex Neil wasn''t the issue, Chris Hughton wasn''t the issue.

The problems lie with the majority shareholders unless this issue I see addressed we will have years of decline

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]The op is deliberately being provocative, he knows Boro could well be in the top two at the end of the season but suggests we need to beat them for Farke to keep his job which is a bit daft. If Lakey said that beating Wycombe would mean that Farke should get another two year contract plenty of you would be going nuts .[/quote][Y]Obviously deliberately provocative. Perhaps the more fragile elements of the crowd will air discontent if we are beaten comfortably - certainly nobody will be happy, except perhaps the most extreme "regime changers."Most people will recognise the need to give Farke more time though, but a defeat would mean 5 points from 7 games. That sort of form can''t continue indefinitely. Most sensible fans will start to take things more seriously after a dozen or so games.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]The reason we are facing a long period of mediocrity is because we had a desperate need to balance the books after AN managed to pi$$ the premier league bonanza up against the wall, to coin a phrase articulated by SW.

Far from keeping hold of Neil the error was holding on to him for far too long.[/quote]
Don''t just blame Alex Neil for pi$$ing the premier league money up the wall as there was a football board headed by McNally who handled the finances as CEO and assisted by the now forgotten Man From Mulbarton.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Surely the the crowd will finally turn on the board and manager when we are comfortably beaten on Saturday[/quote]
Worst prediction EVER!!
[:D]

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]
[quote user="Hardhouse44"]Surely the the crowd will finally turn on the board and manager when we are comfortably beaten on Saturday[/quote]
Worst prediction EVER!!
[:D]
[/quote]
[Y] Indeed - it wasn''t even a prediction though, it was expressing a certainty that we would be beaten today.  No such thing as certainty in football.

Completely wrong last year, spectacularly wrong this year but I guess we''ll hear from you again in 12 months time if we lose a couple of games early on.

[quote user="hogesar"]The problem is posters like the OP never carry any credence or respect because they dont have the bottle to keep it going. Win the next 2 and he wont be around for months. Or until we lose enough that he feels safe to air his opinion.

If the OP believed in his view as much as he needs to for it to be vaguely respectable he would he posting the same after wins.

Theres a couple of posters that do that, and whilst I dont agree, at least theyre relatively consistent.[/quote]Well your prediction has proved entirely correct so far! A good win and no sign of the OP!

Had a little think about things before posting.

Was I wrong. Yes. We played ok Saturday I actually even enjoyed the game which hasn’t happen for a while.

Has anything changed though. No. We played ok Boro came out second half like lambs. Offered nothing and were very poor. And we won at home. But if I’m honest I don’t think one toe poked defection makes a summer (for the sake of that quote please see toe poked deflections a swallows as one and the same)

I still believe we are woeful at the back and lightweight in midfield. I still think that our manager is clueless and I still think we will flirt closer to relegation than promotion.

If you get a hard on pointing out that I said when we lose and we didn’t. Good for you I could give a flying f*#£.

I only want good football on a regular basis and a chance to compete at the level a club of our size and stature should. That means. Delia out new owner foreign probably in and Farke as far away from the place a is geographically possible.

I’m not going to live forever I want my cake and eat it I want my fun now while I’m young enough to enjoy it. Why shouldn’t I this is entertainment not work. I pay to watch this so I will always want the best I can get.

Someone said on here that their is more to football than money. What era are you stuck in buddy. Football is money. Premiership, championship, any division. Money talks. It’s is all relative and there is always degrees. We’re never going to get the backing that Man City have but why should we not have what other clubs of our status and size have.

We are being left behind. I can’t accept that and am proud to say as in all aspects of life I never will.

Bless, scampered back in the end :)

Should have waited to see if we lost to Reading, could have got some extra lines in.

[quote user="hogesar"]Bless, scampered back in the end :)

Should have waited to see if we lost to Reading, could have got some extra lines in.[/quote]

That the best you got. You posted 10k times on here! How many game home and away you been to. Let me guess you don’t get to as many as you’d like but...

Your opinion of me is irrelevant. I doubt you’d take such a tone face to face but that’s the thing with keyboard warriors Always happy to judge others on their own low standards.

I’m not looking for row pal I’m just having my 2 penneth worth. You don’t like it fair enough.

Ahh. The oracle returns although nothing seems to have changed. We are still **** the club is **** the owners are **** the manager is ****.  We are rubbish to watch most of the time, only win because the opposition are poor, beneath our station in life and need x amounts of money to turn the club into something worthwhile.
You said you wanted your cake and eat it - well now is what matters and the cake is in front of you! Not some some future imagined utopia where we have a super rich owner and expensive and probably under performing players. You need - if you are really a Norwich supporter - to accept what is happening now!   I doubt if you can do that from what you''ve said, well in that case - and it''s not rocket science - if you can''t buy into what the club are doing

and don''t enjoy it, don''t bother going. I couldn''t go on Saturday but was doing everything I could

to try and get to the match because from what I have seen this season we

have better players than last season, Maddison excepted and a better

balanced squad and  the potential to be a very good side and I am

genuinely enthused by what could be achieved over the next year or two.
You''re one of the lucky ones if you can go every week, but I don''t think you are capable of realising it.

As I tell everyone who plays that card Hardhouse, Lower Barclay Block C Row C Seat 80. Happy to chat whenever. However seeing how hard it was for you to accept we won a game and played well is awfully odd - almost as if you didnt support us at all!

A good win

Krul is starting to look solid at the back

playing the two young fullbacks is amazing for how many years have we cried out for the youths to be given a chance

and the rest of the team playing with some real passion

while we are at it lets play the stats game and cherry pick out a good one only 2 games lost in 7 now

[quote user="Paul101"]A good win

Krul is starting to look solid at the back

playing the two young fullbacks is amazing for how many years have we cried out for the youths to be given a chance

and the rest of the team playing with some real passion

while we are at it lets play the stats game and cherry pick out a good one only 2 games lost in 7 now[/quote]
I''m loving it. The full backs, the centre backs, the goalie, the front players, the defensive midfield, the wide players, the attacking midfielders.....plenty to admire in the way things have developed in such a few weeks......even the subs bench looks very strong too. Anyone who can''t see the potential there isn''t really trying.

I remember when I first stood on the Riverend Terraces as a boy. One of my abiding memories was the negativity of some of the people around me. At first it shocked and surprised me, but I soon learnt that these men (always men) were mostly disappointed in themselves rather than in anything going on out there. In simple terms it was their problem. Years later the book ''Fever Pitch'' described a similar sense of sympathy for the same type of people who came to Highbury to moan. Now not only do we have to tolerate them during the game and in the pub, but they appear all the time on forums like these. Bless.

[quote user="corbs"]I remember when I first stood on the Riverend Terraces as a boy. One of my abiding memories was the negativity of some of the people around me. At first it shocked and surprised me, but I soon learnt that these men (always men) were mostly disappointed in themselves rather than in anything going on out there. In simple terms it was their problem. Years later the book ''Fever Pitch'' described a similar sense of sympathy for the same type of people who came to Highbury to moan. Now not only do we have to tolerate them during the game and in the pub, but they appear all the time on forums like these. Bless.[/quote]
Exactly this. [:D]